Jon Jones got stripped in 2015, 2016 and 2017

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He went from the greatest LHW champion ever to literally the worst champion ever.

<36>

And i love jon jones, but:
<36>

Last edited:
Nothing a little sunday school cant fix

giphy.gif

He can't get out of his own way. That's always been his problem.

Fuck Jon Jones. Regardless of whatever else happens, he'll always be exhibit A for wasted potential

its consistent . Jones is good at 2 things beating people down and fucking up royally

they should strip him down like the Skesis Chamberlain and excommunicate him.

He's got a good streak going fo sho

I transformed from a hater to a fan in a tough moment:
"Oof. That's... a standing guillotine?
Is he doing that shit?
*Machida slumps to the canvas*
He... He did. Jon Jones did that shit.
I'll be goddamned."

I lost money on it too.

The moral police are out again. Dont get me wrong, it's disappointing what Jones did and he's gonna be the butt of jokes forever. BUT when are fighters supposed to be "good people" they are literally paid to injure others. Mike Tyson was a savage in his prime. Did fucked up shit worse than Jones yet he turned his life around later. Dont bury Jones yet. Maybe he will rebound, or maybe not. But stop this pussy moral outrage.

NOT good at:
-Cheating
-Being a good person

Good people who follow the rules all the time are boring and never get ahead . Every great man whos ever lived has been a monster because its the demons that drive very few to go further than the rest. Im not or happy about that either its just the way it is

Poor DC. Gotta easily be the GOAT paper champ of all time!

I'm curious to see what he'll do in his off time, tbh

And that enabling baby's mama of his that puts up with his shit, that girl needs to take the kids and be rid of him

Jon just has a knack for touble, he thinks he can either weasel out of everything or won't get caught

Luck doesn't seem to be his friend IMO

I think Dana should finally drop the hammer.. Jon has gotten off with too many slaps on the wrist

Back