Jon Jones' direct messages OUTED; slams "fat white bitches"

can you say triggered? I don't give a shit enough about you to go check your posting history.
The title of the thread is exactly the title of the news articles. You have downs syndrome if youre gonna spaz out at the TS. Whiner, youre whats wrong with sherdog

Legit can’t stop laughing. This is why Jones is the GOAT.

I don't give a fuck about fighters trading barbs with internet strangers, social media is a cesspool and we all know that.

The reason any MMA fan notices this type of thing is because Jon is such a fucking phony, about eeeeveything. He's a flake and a liar, and that 'nice guy' routine just rubs a lot of us the wrong way when he's runnin people over, taking steroids, and going full 'Trump' on his social media.

Putting pregnant women in the hospital from crashing his car into her while doing some cocaine and fleeing is also "normal" for him.
Considering that only happened once, I don’t know how that could be considered a “Normal” occurrence.

GOATs gonna GOAT regardless of out of the cage mistakes.

First, why is Jake Shields spilling this?

Second, it doesn't sound like Jones at all.

Third, what if everything he said is true?

Someone made a thread the other day asking for this and now it's a thread. Shit is from years ago already, no need to bring this up again.
Only possible explanation is... It was Jake Shields asking for the pics! ’t was Jake all along.

He’s a sherdogger.

<TheWire1>

but...I kinda like fat white bitches :(

At any rate, jones should fully embrace his heel persona at this point. Unlike Connor, he's actually a natural at it and being himself

Why the fuck is Shields tweeting this?

What a bitch.

So we're just automatically assuming these posts are real and not photoshopped? And two, who cares I even if they are real. You're looking for attention when you attack celebrities on social media.

wtf is a drug attic?
THIS.

The big takeaway here for me, is that JJ is one of these stupid motherfuckers that can't even spell basic words.

Now, if it was a autocorrect issue or something, all is forgiven, but if this mf thinks that the word addict, is actually attic, then i don't even know what to say.

Stupid ass fuck.

Context is everything.

If these people sent him dm's talking shit, then fair play. Blast them as needed.

If he was sending messages like this to girls that just turned him down or something, or he was randomly sending out shitty messages to fat girls, then he'd be a dick.

inmates.png

<JonesDXSuckIt>

I legit laugh my balls to that.

Back