Jon Jones' direct messages OUTED; slams "fat white bitches"

inmates.png

<JonesDXSuckIt>

I'm sure the original message (conveniently not screened capped) that Jones is responding to wasn't that bad and she didn't deserve what she got.

Deja vu, Matrix error or dementia?

<GSPWoah>

What did u expect him to do? Write a love letter to that ho? She started the messages and went out of her way to give him shit

I fucking hate fat white bitches too. I'm cool with Jon handling it this way.

I don't care for Jones but if people are going to attack him directly like that and ridicule him then him attacking back is fair play.

op white knighting cuck confirmed

"Car Epic Win" is 0/1 in guessing narratives.

Your reading comprehension is broken, dumb ass. If you think I'm a white knight, you might be the least perceptive Sherdogger. See my threads on Tonya Evinger and Megan Anderson for a clue.

JBJ just earned me back as a fan. If regular people can say bullshit on twitter, so can famous people. Free speech motherfucker. And no one likes fat bitches anyway. I stand with Jon

"Car Epic Win" is 0/1 in guessing narratives.

Your reading comprehension is broken, dumb ass. If you think I'm a white knight, you might be the least perceptive Sherdogger. See my threads on Tonya Evinger and Megan Anderson for a clue.

can you say triggered? I don't give a shit enough about you to go check your posting history.

He’s right. Mad respect to Jones.

But feminist SJWs will disagree he put a “female” in her place.

Back