Jon Jones CSAC Hearing LIVE Broadcast DISCUSSION THREAD

Old vid but pretty informative so sharing:

I haven't seen anyone mention this LOL yet:

"I work harder than anyone at my camp. I'm known for that." - jon jones

(paraphrasing... forget the exact wording)

Hasn't pretty much everyone he trains with said the exact opposite?

No, they have not. Jones not training hard was just a myth started by Jones and his bitter fans after the Gus fight.

Cleaning up the sport has also ruined it. Guys who test positive for estrogen blockers should not get punished. Its not a roid. Yes you probably only take it after you did something but its not an elevated test level and that should he the only concern. Who the hell.cares what they took in training, if their test levels are in the "normal" range and there isn't any roid in their system.on fight night then that should be the litmus.
Joining these forums was a mistake. I'm losing brain cells rapidly

He got a year, minimum, and has to finish out his USADA sanction before a lot of the commission will even consider reinstating him. It's not come back and fight in August, it's come back and talk to us in August, and convince us you're not still a fuck up.
Dana White is the new David Stern... At least he didn't interfere with the legal process as hard as that fuckwit

DNA testing has ruined serial killing. So what if their shoes had traces of blood, their hands were clean when we interviewed them and that should be the litmus test.
That's why WinZip burns the evidence afterwards. Good luck finding the spec of blood in a bag of ashes dumped in a landfill

Back