Jon Jones could become an informant to get a lesser suspension

For those of you who have never had the pleasure of knowing someone like jon jones....he is a piece of trash and only cares about 1 person, himself.

Everyone else is just a stepping stone to what he wants. I'm not a psychologist but JJ seems to display sociopathic tendencies but w/e the guy is trash and i feel bad for anyone who comes into contact with him.
Lol tell us how you really feel.

Well I guess I called it. This is really sad. I wish they'd just given Jon 4 years to make a statement.

Hopefully some of his "information" actually leads to a prosecution. He shouldn't be able to snitch without his information leading to a prosecution.

Well I guess I called it. This is really sad. I wish they'd just given Jon 4 years to make a statement.

Hopefully some of his "information" actually leads to a prosecution. He shouldn't be able to snitch without his information leading to a prosecution.
Mystic @Alpha_T83

Wow. I just signed up to this forum because I was searching about this topic & found this discussion. I can't believe Jones turned rat. Knowing what we know about Jones, and assuming we can make some speculations about the people he may hang around, is turning into a rat really in his best interest? I mean even if his "friends" aren't the guy he's necessarily ratting out this time, how will anyone ever trust him again?

How is making an example of whomever they want to get going to be bigger than making an example of Jones? Who the hell is running the USADA? Joe Rogan?!

Nice one, but how tf can he snitch on shit and still get away with taking turinabol "on accident/by mistake"?

OP is Ms. Cleo

For a while now I have been adamant that Jon Jones' team is just delaying the process with USADA, trying to bargain for a better deal. But interestingly USADA also took a long time to suspend Frank Mir for Turinabol.

https://mmajunkie.com/2017/04/usada-frank-mir-suspension-ufc

I wonder if maybe there's a parallel criminal investigation for TBol +ve tests? This is an illegal substance, and I'm sure that authorities would be interested in identifying and arresting people involved in Turinabol production and distribution.

Given that Frank Mir got 2 years for Turinabol, I'm guessing he didn't cooperate with any criminal investigation (i.e. become an informant). So 2 years should be the crystal clear precedent for Jon Jones as a baseline suspension. However, we *might* see Jon Jones get less than 2 years if he becomes a rat, and informs on whoever supplied him with the Turinabol.

Do you guys think Jon Jones would become an informant to save his own skin??

{<redford}

Gotta love those provisional clauses...

What a lame deal that was! Give the guy a weak suspension so he can get out of 'jail' again and quickly cause another scandal. Who are the geniuses behind all this b.s?

Back