Jon Jones could become an informant to get a lesser suspension

For those interested, the specific clause used by USADA is the "Substantial assistance" clause...

View attachment 419745
View attachment 419747

substantial assistance has to lead to either anti doping charges or criminal charges against another individual.

what is substantial? well admitting taking something and naming the guy who supplied it isnt going to get much.. maybe a 25% reduction in your punishment..

Naming a doctor that provided the substance as part of a doping program, and investigation determining that that doctor was doping mulitple athletes in a range of sports... that would potentially get a 75-100% reduction

Dropping doctors in it is the most common one, weve seen a few instances where a doctor has been named and thats led not only to the doctor being banned by USADA (So no athletes in the testing pool can use them), but also criminal charges against the doctor, licence stripped as well as other athletes being implicated.

weve also seen a few instances in cycling where idiot fatty 40 year old masters riders have been caught and immediately dropped all their mates in teh shit to try and get a reduction.
Jon could be the ultimate hero (or heel depending on your perspective) if he outs his gym and all the juicers within it.

Bones doesn't strike me as someone who would throw others under the bus for egoistical reasons

jon-jones-10015_jpg_630x528_q85.jpg

Our TBOL hero will be back soon? Can't wait until his next fuck up.

Jon could be the ultimate hero (or heel depending on your perspective) if he outs his gym and all the juicers within it.

We would see the Joe Pesci / Tommy deVito side of Greg Jackson
and no more Jones after that :D

For a while now I have been adamant that Jon Jones' team is just delaying the process with USADA, trying to bargain for a better deal. But interestingly USADA also took a long time to suspend Frank Mir for Turinabol.

https://mmajunkie.com/2017/04/usada-frank-mir-suspension-ufc

I wonder if maybe there's a parallel criminal investigation for TBol +ve tests? This is an illegal substance, and I'm sure that authorities would be interested in identifying and arresting people involved in Turinabol production and distribution.

Given that Frank Mir got 2 years for Turinabol, I'm guessing he didn't cooperate with any criminal investigation (i.e. become an informant). So 2 years should be the crystal clear precedent for Jon Jones as a baseline suspension. However, we *might* see Jon Jones get less than 2 years if he becomes a rat, and informs on whoever supplied him with the Turinabol.

Do you guys think Jon Jones would become an informant to save his own skin??
freezze.gif

got nothing to do with customs or the mail service. has to do when the site or person selling gets busted.

the seller has a customer list, that customer list has the emails, the addresses for despatch.. when the seller gets busted so do the purchasers.

And buying from abroad makes no fucking difference.

Ask Joe Papp. His website Eposino was Chinese.. chinese suppliers and distributors.. customers were buying from a secure chinese website...

But as long as there is human involvement there is paper. Sure, the US Mail dont check your post, customs might let something through, but what happens when Joe gets busted???

HIs paper list of customers still exists, with names, addresses.. who gets that...? USADA

Go find the list of people busted because they were on Joe's customer list..

Theye didnt get busted because of the mail service, or customs.. they got busted because Joe had a written list of his customers (like any seller will have)

As soon as you purchase, no matter how many precautions you take, you go on that list..

99% foolproof? its not even 1% foolproof..

Lol.. no, i just happen to know someone who ran a fucking chinese website selling epo..

Dude, the government does not go after individual users...fact...maybe rarely, but it's not common...they go after big underground labs..and having an email or name, doesn't prove anything...an email can be a different kind and not traceable...they don't have what was bought or amounts...so simply being on a list means shit...trust me my friend, i know far more than you...The government does not care about some gym dude buying some test online. it's really none of their business what people do...OH, ever hear of "tutanota emails...so, while your email might be on a list, that proves nothing about what you actually bought...maybe someone just set up an account, but didn't buy...it happens all the time...

Ugh, Jonny was such a nerd before he became champ. I honestly prefer the sociopathic version by a wide margin.

Dude, the government does not go after individual users...fact...maybe rarely, but it's not common...they go after big underground labs..and having an email or name, doesn't prove anything...an email can be a different kind and not traceable...they don't have what was bought or amounts...so simply being on a list means shit...trust me my friend, i know far more than you...The government does not care about some gym dude buying some test online. it's really none of their business what people do...OH, ever hear of "tutanota emails...so, while your email might be on a list, that proves nothing about what you actually bought...maybe someone just set up an account, but didn't buy...it happens all the time...

what on earth are you rambling on about? when did I mention the government at any point?

what the hell has the government got to do with any of this?

JJones is the Kind of Snitch that Plays both sides of the fence.

Cheats ...

Gets away with it by Snitching.

Then Cheats some more.....

He is the kind of guy that ends up buried in the desert...... or turned into PIG SHIT on a pig farm.

KARMA will catch him............ maybe NOT until he kills someone accidently... or OD's.

But every dog has their day;!!
tumblr_inline_p3hb9gMhgr1vo6cge_400.gif

The guy is the main name there is no one above him, informants are used for the big names not the other way around

Well that's not necessarily true. For example, if he had information that 2-3 other top MMA fighters were using a specific drug, and his information led to them testing positive, he might receive a reduced sentence of 18 months. He's already been suspended, so it's not like he'd get off without a punishment.

But mostly I agree with you -- he'd have to be informing on the producers/suppliers of Turinabol. Somewhere there's an underground lab that produced it, and a network of people that distributed it. Those would be the people Jon would inform on, to get a lighter sentence (if he gave information that led to criminal charges).

Jones is a sociopath and he’s a head kick away from being a psychopath.

He would throw his brothers in jail to save his back.

That’s what sociopaths do. They do anything to get themselves ahead.

The funny thing is, I have a feeling his connection for PEDs is through his brothers. So if he informed on those people, his brothers might get pissed at him.

Hopefully there's a Jones beatdown in-house. Arthur and Chandler beat the shit out of Jon like the old days, to teach him not to rat.

Our TBOL hero will be back soon? Can't wait until his next fuck up.

It's crazy how many chances he's had. Every time something new happens I'm thinking "this has to be his last chance", and he somehow finds a way around it. But he's only got so many lives. Eventually he's not going to get away with it.

For a while now I have been adamant that Jon Jones' team is just delaying the process with USADA, trying to bargain for a better deal. But interestingly USADA also took a long time to suspend Frank Mir for Turinabol.

https://mmajunkie.com/2017/04/usada-frank-mir-suspension-ufc

I wonder if maybe there's a parallel criminal investigation for TBol +ve tests? This is an illegal substance, and I'm sure that authorities would be interested in identifying and arresting people involved in Turinabol production and distribution.

Given that Frank Mir got 2 years for Turinabol, I'm guessing he didn't cooperate with any criminal investigation (i.e. become an informant). So 2 years should be the crystal clear precedent for Jon Jones as a baseline suspension. However, we *might* see Jon Jones get less than 2 years if he becomes a rat, and informs on whoever supplied him with the Turinabol.

Do you guys think Jon Jones would become an informant to save his own skin??
Snitching

Back