Jon Jones could become an informant to get a lesser suspension

The sad part is it wouldn't be surprising and it's plausible he snitched another fighter/ the system out given his past history.

The better question that should be asked is how much of an reduction should it warrant? The guy was looking at a 4 year lay off. If it's being greatly reduced because of being an informant, I'd say the USADA policy is flawed.

If this is true hopefully future fighters won't train with JJ's anymore. I know I wouldn't want a person that is capable of throwing me under the bus training with me.

I could go online right now and buy turinabol..and no cop or anyone would ever know...many of these sites are smart...you now pay with bitcoin...so they can't trace shit...and they have no right telling anyone what they can take. it's a personal choice.

you can hide your ip, you can use cryptocurrency, you can do whatever you like to stay anonymous, but ultimately you have to give a name and address for delivery..

at that point you can kiss your anonymity goodbye..

theres been plenty of sites selling ped's using untraceable currency, but all still relied on the human element to actually put the stuff in the mail.

as long as there is that human element, you do NOT have anonymity, and if you think you do, more fool you.

"they cant trace me if i pay by bitcoin"... but how do you get the stuff delivered..... doh...

For a while now I have been adamant that Jon Jones' team is just delaying the process with USADA, trying to bargain for a better deal. But interestingly USADA also took a long time to suspend Frank Mir for Turinabol.

https://mmajunkie.com/2017/04/usada-frank-mir-suspension-ufc

I wonder if maybe there's a parallel criminal investigation for TBol +ve tests? This is an illegal substance, and I'm sure that authorities would be interested in identifying and arresting people involved in Turinabol production and distribution.

Given that Frank Mir got 2 years for Turinabol, I'm guessing he didn't cooperate with any criminal investigation (i.e. become an informant). So 2 years should be the crystal clear precedent for Jon Jones as a baseline suspension. However, we *might* see Jon Jones get less than 2 years if he becomes a rat, and informs on whoever supplied him with the Turinabol.

Do you guys think Jon Jones would become an informant to save his own skin??
To do so, he would probably have to confess and put an end to this dick pills nonsense and other lies he has told lol

you can hide your ip, you can use cryptocurrency, you can do whatever you like to stay anonymous, but ultimately you have to give a name and address for delivery..

theres been plenty of sites selling ped's using untraceable currency, but all still relied on the human element to actually put the stuff in the mail.

as long as there is that human element, you do NOT have anonymity, and if you think you do, more fool you.

"they cant trace me if i pay by bitcoin"... but how do you get the stuff delivered..... doh...

How about you buy a fake ID from people that steal them and you go get a PO Box a few hours away from you using that ID just enough to get shit delivered to it.

But this is to much I would assume athletes either have a shady doctor on hand that they pay and he gets them all they need or at least you have one random friend from your entourage have his name and his address on all the orders you need.

USADA dragging this out so long is almost as bad as this obvious frame job. Trying to destroy an innocent man like this is abominable. They must have a doozey of an excuse lined up after all this stalling.

How about you buy a fake ID from people that steal them and you go get a PO Box a few hours away from you using that ID just enough to get shit delivered to it.

But this is to much I would assume athletes either have a shady doctor on hand that they pay and he gets them all they need or at least you have one random friend from your entourage have his name and his address on all the orders you need.

the po box traceable back to you

the friend, teammate, traceable back to you

phone records, cctv cameras, all destroy your anonymity

USADA dragging this out so long is almost as bad as this obvious frame job.

why do you presume its USADa dragging it out?

has it not occurred to you its Jones' team dragging it out?

You have no idea how this stuff works huh? that stuff comes in regular mail...from the US...so it doesn't go through customs...nobody is looking through packages..billions of packages go through the mail all the time...nobody is looking at anything...and the stuff might come with a moisterizer name on the outside...Trust me, it's 99% fool proof.

I wonder if maybe there's a parallel criminal investigation for TBol +ve tests?
USADA does not and cannot do criminal investigations. No law enforcement plea bargain or cooperation would affect any USADA suspension because they are not a law enforcement agency.

please tell me I'm the only one who posted this song. Lol Jon should be forced to come out to this song if he turns informer

Jones is a sociopath and he’s a head kick away from being a psychopath.

He would throw his brothers in jail to save his back.

That’s what sociopaths do. They do anything to get themselves ahead.

Back