Jon Jones: Cash me out side, how bow dat DC?

Jon Jones, went from amazing fighter to twitter trolling memelord.

Come to Sherdog where a bunch of unathletic losers talk shit about professional fighters.

He's in Colombia an runs into Ronnie Coleman?? Hmm. Maybe there's some new undetectable Coke and dick pills out down there.

Jones' memes are fucking lit! So many people missing the joke.

Dank meme source.

its lit!

9tmo77.jpg

He's in Colombia an runs into Ronnie Coleman?? Hmm. Maybe there's some new undetectable Coke and dick pills out down there.

If so, I'd sure like to get my hands on some. Coke and dick pills go together like coffee and cream.

Sherdog sure has turned into some whinny pussies. The comment was'nt that serious. I get the joke being that I have seen that ditzy litte girl who created that saying.

Unless I am missing something, some of you are taking it too seriously. Sherdog forums nowadays, you can't make it up.

Last edited:
i think jj was trying to be funny there
probably wrote it stoned

He's got a big dick, you know, cause he told Joe Rogan in a totally non homo way.

If so, I'd sure like to get my hands on some. Coke and dick pills go together like coffee and cream.
Honestly I'm appreciative that Jones was an integral part in helping me to learn to stack the dick pills in order to avoid party buzz kill performance issues when in tweaking into utter depravity. Only complaint is the heart burn reflux and missing out on all the what ifs of Jones's prime athletic years.

he's not even fighting

where's your GOAT?

let's see if he even makes it to the octagon, now
no one in the history of MMA has ever been able to compete with him, in fighting or in memes

Back