jon jones cant say this

I’ve been on Sherdog too much recently cause I’m starting to see user patterns and even somewhat cliques/gangs

Do you guys all like all the same fighters?

@BC @Soul On Ice @Absolution
Yes
We are the Big 3 of Sherdog

62713_Celtics.jpg

DC is a testament to how good Jon Jones is...

DC is the fucking elite of the elite. An Jon Jones bested him twice. The only man to do so. Cheater yes, but also incredible.

Once***

Who cares who is the better human?
I'm m not trying to be their friend.
Jon Jones is the better fighter, no matter how much you fat 40 year olds with receding hairlines look up to your hero

Jon Jones should do what Lance Armstrong did and we will respect him again

a lot of jon jones blind followers still think he a perfect person and a saint of a man who always the victim.

Literally not one person has said this. Someone either joked or was sarcastic and you're too stupid to pick up on it and took it seriously.

Either way the haters ironically are the ones acting like victims, as if this site is overrun by so called jon jon followers when 99.9% of Jones threads are bashing fests. You're deluded.

another thing that proves dc is a better human than jon is.

"better"? Jon is borderline scum while DC appears to be as an often annoying but good guy. There is no comparison.

Who cares who is the better human?
I'm m not trying to be their friend.
Jon Jones is the better fighter, no matter how much you fat 40 year olds with receding hairlines look up to your hero

Lol like Jon Jones doesn't have a receding hairline himself

Jon-Jones-at-CSAC-Steroid-Hearing-022718-v4.jpg
013_Jon_Jones.1519868162.jpg

His hairline is way worse than DC's at the same age. It's diffuse thinning and it's receding. It's like Artem Lobov x3. By the time he's DC's age he'll be Norwood 7+

DC is a testament to how good Jon Jones is...

DC is the fucking elite of the elite. An Jon Jones bested him twice. The only man to do so. Cheater yes, but also incredible.
You guys come off as totally ignorant or just so far up on jones nuts it ridiculous. It doesn't matter if a juice head knocks someone out, he is a juice head plain and simple. Stop boasting about him knocking DC out, its null and void.

He can only do meditation mondays if he manages to squeeze it between syringe sundays and tattletale tuesdays.

You guys come off as totally ignorant or just so far up on jones nuts it ridiculous. It doesn't matter if a juice head knocks someone out, he is a juice head plain and simple. Stop boasting about him knocking DC out, its null and void.
<mma4><Goldie11><{jackyeah}>{<redford}

Damn, Jon and I have a lot more in common than I realized. Oh well.

Back