Jon Jones camp

Martial_Bob

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
A lot of people have been talking about Jon Jones testing positive again for steroids. What I've been wondering about is his camp?

I will admit openly that I know very little about steroids. I know what they are and why fighters use them but exactly how and how easy or hard it is to cycle them is a mystery to me. I suspect that Jones wouldn't know either and if he did is it possible members of his training camp didn't notice?

A lot of people have been talking about Jon Jones testing positive again for steroids. What I've been wondering about is his camp?

I will admit openly that I know very little about steroids. I know what they are and why fighters use them but exactly how and how easy or hard it is to cycle them is a mystery to me. I suspect that Jones wouldn't know either and if he did is it possible members of his training camp didn't notice?
The members of his camp that allegedly helped him hide under a cage for 8 hours to avoid taking a test?

You should forward this revelation to the authorities.

he trains at greg jackson's, where all they do over there is find new ways to cheat.

no surprise there.

One would have to think there are others at Jackson/Wink that would have known something.

I'm sure it would be hard not to notice someone's body changing at a fast rate. Who's to know though. I've seen it in some gyms and it's practically see as an impolite thing to talk about. People turn a blind eye.

Back