Jon Jones building strength with Earthshaking Deadlift

Black ones are 35 lbs not 45.

More like 2 inches of wood that is only there so you don't damage the floor when dropping the weights. You act like he's doing a rack pull and calling it a deadlift.
Those are way to big in circumfrence to be 35's.

Last edited:
lol he's got 450 worth of 45 lb plates but he's got 25 each on the end which make and additional 50, and 45 lb bar lol any girl/guy who has ever entered a gym knows the additional weight of the bar is always counted.

Which is why I said IF THOSE ARE 10s at the end. They don't look like 25s. They look like 10s. Which any girl/guy who has ever entered a gym would figure.

Hell.

Come back and defeat DC again for teh lulz

Thoes are way to big in circumfrence to be 35's.
Stop looking at the circumference and look at the thickness compared to the Blue 45's. They're the same circumference but different in the thickness.

That looks like an unnecessary way to hurt yourself

i work out with 495 and im a 170 loland i still am 50 away from my goal tbh most ufc 155ers average 500 so yeah thats not impressive at all for the type of athlete he is lol

Stop looking at the circumference and look at the thickness compared to the Blue 45's. They're the same circumference but different in the thickness.
DRLM6Mf.jpg

I did and they're exactly the same...

Showing off children and Bible tattoos by day, sandblasting prostitutes by night... This guy is my fucking idol
<Jaime01>

Can anyone knowledgeably assess how common it is to lift that weight without juicing?

Pretty pathetic actually for juiced professional athlete...

Like do you even juice bro???

Double over handing on heavy deadlifts doesn’t compute. Hook grip, mixed or straps.

There is really no point for him to use that much weight. He isnt fighting 500 pound men that he needs to pick up. Hed be better of strengthing the weaker parts of his body.

Back