Jon Jones building strength with Earthshaking Deadlift

Never heard or seen that tall lanky build were good for deadlifts.

Weird there are no power lifters with his build...
You might be very very unlikely

Further hes a professional fighter one of the best ever. Even in your pretend world where you're "stronger" than Jon Jones he can beat you to death effortlessly
That is because you know nothing about lifting. You are like a kid who thinks John Cena is the best rapper ever.

Longer reach means lower range of motion. He is nearly locked out at the start of the lift.

I already posted a video of myself outlifting him.

He could beat me in the octagon and I could beat him in the classroom. However, who knows how a real fight would go. Real fights have no rules.

It's 515. Five 45s on each side , and a 10. That's 235 per side. Plus the bar. 235x2 + 45.
Thats a 25lbs plate...not 10.

weight-plates.jpg

? what are you broing on about kid

6 plates = 315 6 45s and one olympic 45 pound barbell

he aint doing 6 plates on each side and if he is then he's probably a fatass 300 + pounder which isn't impressive

That is because you know nothing about lifting. You are like a kid who thinks John Cena is the best rapper ever.

Longer reach means lower range of motion. He is nearly locked out at the start of the lift.

He could beat me in the octagon and I could beat him in the classroom. However, who knows how a real fight would go. Real fights have no rules.

Again weird how there are no tall lanky power lifters....

Lmao!!!

"However, who knows how a real fight would go. Real fights have no rules

This is the core and impetus of your sublimely, insane and delusional post

Again weird how there are no tall lanky power lifters....

Lmao!!!

"However, who knows how a real fight would go. Real fights have no rules

This is the core and impetus of your sublimely, insane and delusional post
There are plenty of tall powerlifters, but it is a fringe sport that pays almost nothing. People with the best athletic genetics are doing major sports like pro football or pro basketball.

Edit: As to a real fight, in a real fight I can grab a brick and chuck it at the other person's nuts, so yeah, no idea.

? what are you broing on about kid

6 plates = 315 6 45s and one olympic 45 pound barbell

he aint doing 6 plates on each side and if he is then he's probably a fatass 300 + pounder which isn't impressive

No one who says 6 plate is meaning 315 fool

Plenty of people can do that anyway

Spoiler: in a real fight Jon would molest you for as long as he wanted to, and then effortlessly kill you.

Spoiler: in a real fight Jon would molest you for as long as he wanted to, and then effortlessly kill you.
Maybe, maybe not. Prizefighting doesn't necessarily translate to real fighting. For example, trying a triangle choke in the street is a great way to get yourself a concussion when your head hits the cement.

Maybe, maybe not. Prizefighting doesn't necessarily translate to real fighting. For example, trying a triangle choke in the street is a great way to get yourself a concussion when your head hits the cement.

Stop. Saying Jones might beat you he might now is like saying I might win the lottery but I also might not.

Stop. Saying Jones might beat you he might now is like saying I might win the lottery but I also might not.
Maybe, maybe not. I have no idea what would happen in a real fight. MMA is not the same as a street fight. In a street fight, pepper spray is fair game. In MMA it is not.

Bones seems to be shrinking from last time i seen him

Back