Jon Jones blasts UFC for putting DC in GOAT discussion

Shouldn't have taken steroids then. If DC was on steroids im positive he would of beat him atleast 1 out fo 2 fights.
maybe if he was younger. 33- 35. he would have still lost by decision in the second fight as age isnt on his side.

typical egomaniacal response from a sociopath who feels entitled and will never admit his mistakes. Shows he hasnt matured or changed at all in this time of inactivity and reflection. Poor soul.

Last edited:
Sorry, but the guys you are defending were caught more than once.
I made a long list of guys who have never been caught.
Jones and Silva are just unlucky?

I believe you should concede that you have lost this argument.

Your list is full of guys who are suspect. You can be naive about it but the sport is very dirty and the most you can say about testing positive is it's more of an IQ test than anything else.

DC on whatever he wants is still getting crushed by Jon Jones. JJ looks like a giant when he fights DC and the worse part is, he's quicker and faster than DC. probably has even cardio with DC. i'm a way bigger fan of DC than JJ but those two guys shouldn't fight again

Jones is GOAT as much as people try to deny it. UFC is lacking without him.
Undeniably top 3, right? Even if you put a few others ahead of him, he can't be below top 3 GOATS.

JJ's GOAT on virtue of not having lost and dominating all his fights ... GSP, Fedor, and Anderson are probably 2 3 4 for me with no one else being in the discussion

Do GOAT's get suspended for years?
I mean, notwithstanding politics a la Ali...is that a thing?

Last edited:
DC is arguably the GOAT though. His only loss was to a steroid user who was twice his size and half his age.

DC needs to take steroids and then he'll be GOAT according to Jones.

Bones is giving me a boner for his return.
Gonna be a real tyson revenge affair <JonesDXSuckIt>

DC is arguably the GOAT though. His only loss was to a steroid user who was twice his size and half his age.

who was the champ of the division... and the other guy in the discussion for GOAT... it is a hard argument to sell

FACT: Anderson never failed during his UFC record 17 fight win streak.
And yet the first time he was randomly tested, he was positive.

Who found them there? First time I've read anything about this.
mrzdwx.jpg
20151014162249_novo_nordisk_novofine_30g_6mm_100tmch.jpeg
<---Used for norditropin (growth hormone)

6f1e0w_medium.jpg
taraxatone_header.jpg

Source (timestamped), circa 2011:

Hopefully Jones can stop living in denial long enough to realize that his own actions are what compromizez his goatness. So instead of talking a bunch of stupid sh*t, maybe he actually takes the events of reality to heart & starts to make some changes.

No Jones, You are not the 'MAN'. You would be most definitely the 'MAN' or 'GOAT' but you were caught multiple times cheating so are not allowed in the conversation. If you are the greatest you have no need to cheat.

These tweets show Jones is finally taking responsibility and showing sincere remorse and humility for being a drug cheat. What a powerful testimony. What a wonderful role model.

Back