Jon Jones back powerlifting

Perhaps I am wrong, but would not throwing a lesser weight around, like kettlebells, a lot more times in a lot of different ways, make you a MUCH more powerful man for an MMA fight?

I guess I have to take into consideration that he is tall and lanky, but still nothing to be amazed at.

this tall and lanky kid can pull 900.

any which way you cut it, 545 is weak for a 200+ lb pro athlete. But that's ok- elite level strength is not a necessity for his sport. I wouldnt expect a golfer or tennis player to be strong either.

This dude on that super special juice. Horse meat is for girls. He gets that marsupial pouch meat straight from the Outback mate.

giphy.gif

How much u think Stipe benches? Benching doesn't mean shizar as it relates to fighting. Mighty Mouse probably couldn't bench a Golden Retreiver but he can still beat your little brothers azz...in Call of Duty.

Being shorter makes it less difficult to do a deadlift, but that young lady is crazy strong!
nah, height doesnt matter as much as arm length. The guy in my other post has freakishly long arms (longer than Jones even) so he has a very strong deadlift. The girl has average proportions but still manages to have freakishly strong numbers.

Gat nutrition shirt confirmed... USADA inbound <45>

Damn. Jon's scrawny is super strong. I knew a guy built like him but shorter who could bench like 440 he played TE. I played line had like 70 lbs on him and was much weaker. A level vs C level athlete. Jon is a definite A

Perhaps I am wrong, but would not throwing a lesser weight around, like kettlebells, a lot more times in a lot of different ways, make you a MUCH more powerful man for an MMA fight?

Is this guy for real

How much u think Stipe benches? Benching doesn't mean shizar as it relates to fighting. Mighty Mouse probably couldn't bench a Golden Retreiver but he can still beat your little brothers azz...in Call of Duty.

Who the fuck is talking about benching? And the deadlift is a pretty damn functional lift. MM probably has a crazy deadlift for his size

Back