Jon Jones' B sample has come back positive (per Brett Okamoto)

Damn. Lost me as a fan. More pissed about the possible Stipe Super-Fight that is no more. All the skills in the world and still cheats.

Lol, I read this as...

"BREAKING: Jon Jones' B sample has come back positive (for Brett Okamoto)"

I was confused :)

***disclaimer***

I'm drunk

Suddenly Jon's strange tweet yesterday, makes sense.

edit:

Damn. Lost me as a fan. More pissed about the possible Stipe Super-Fight that is no more. All the skills in the world and still cheats.

Might be some "the chicken or the egg" stuff there.

Should check with NASA to see if there was any alien interference involved in the testing samples

EKmqCUD.gif

it still proves nothing.
It might be a contaminated food/vitamin/supplement.

You guys gotta stop jumping into conclusions at the sight of development.

edit: not saying he's innocent or guilty. Just let USADA do their job THEN draw your conclusions upon their findings...

Their findings were steroids lol

Damn. Still the best LHW ever though, who cares.

Brett Okamoto tweets an article by Brett Okamoto as source. lol

Not saying its not true, at least 95% of the time the B sample matches the A sample. Its basically one bottle of water poured into cups A and B. Unless there was contamination or even less likely- human error, its going to match.

I still find Brett Okamoto funny though.

giphy.gif

Still GOAT tho since the other 3 GOAT candidates were obviously enhanced as well

[<cena1}

Luke Thomas spiked his gatorade... on a serious note, fuxk Jon Jones. He was my goat of all time even after all his screw ups. He had the skill and technique. Bums me out he didn't have the discipline to fight clean even though they are all on roids.

what skills? he accomplished everything through his PED use. the guy isn't skilled at all.

Back