Jon Jones' B sample has come back positive (per Brett Okamoto)

Forget Jones for a second, as he elicits emotional responses regardless. USADA was essentially brought in to make life fair. Life's not fair, and fights in the UFC in particular are less exciting because of USADA. That's a fact...forget the countless cancelled fights because recovery (main reason fighters would use peds) is at half mast.

Jon Jones b sample tested positive for banned substances per espn
it still proves nothing.
It might be a contaminated food/vitamin/supplement.

You guys gotta stop jumping into conclusions at the sight of development.

edit: not saying he's innocent or guilty. Just let USADA do their job THEN draw your conclusions upon their findings...

I think I feel more sorry for DC than I feel for Jones. Jones screwed over two people (DC and himself).

And now we know why. Cheating pos deserves to be cut or banned.

Lol, the guy in your AV is suddenly throwing bricks in his hands.

Jones might test positive for roids and cycling drugs but Oez will test positive for wizardry.

Wonder if they just give DC the belt back or if they make him fight someone for the vacant championship.

If Jon got twice popped trying to be pre autious under USADA, just imagine the shit he was on pre-USADA

Remember Jones The Weightlifter who was having 10% gains every week? That crap was blatant. And some of my fellow sherdoggers were amazed at how natural of an athlete he was. "It's in his family's genes" LOL

I'm just waiting on the guy with the Boner av of him looking sassy and it says GOAT.

He pops into every thread to mention Boner being the GOAT, even if the thread is asking "hottest female fighter".

Waiting to see if he will still defend Boner's scrotum to the bitter end.

Back