Jon Jones' B sample has come back positive (per Brett Okamoto)

DC as a competitor lost twice. He even said this after the failed test. He said he feels he lost. It does not go away. It never will..

It's probably already gone, don't kid yourself. Jones will be stripped, he'll get the title back, and he'll go about securing his legacy. It won't take that long for people to stop asking him about Jones, MMA has a brutally short memory. You just watch. Jones will stop being news sooner than you think.

And how the HELL can you sport a GSP avatar and champion Jones? That boggles the mind.

I don't believe Jones is better than DC without steroids. Sad thing is, we may never find out. Difference between your comparison is that D.C. Is just as skilled at Jones is. Brock isn't nearly as skilled as Cain.

Nope but that was an example maybe bad one

I believe dc is just as skilled as jones and if they fought 10 times dc would be close to him

Jones is the clear steroid abuser.

None of his wins mean a damned thing.

Ben Johnson wasn't the best runner in the world.
His failed test have fucked his legacy

But skill wise jones is bad mofo no idea why he resorted to cheating only jones knows

Maybe insecure with him self

It's probably already gone, don't kid yourself. Jones will be stripped, he'll get the title back, and he'll go about securing his legacy. It won't take that long for people to stop asking him about Jones, MMA has a brutally short memory. You just watch. Jones will stop being news sooner than you think.

And how the HELL can you sport a GSP avatar and champion Jones? That boggles the mind.

I threw in my Jones fan card for good after this latest bullshit. GSP was my all time fav fighter before he retired. All I am doing is pointing out what this does for DC. Which is nothing. Not in terms of all time status. He is 38 with maybe 2 or 3 good ones in him. The Jones question in regards to DC, will not go away. And in MMA history it will linger as well. His life will be a great 30 for 30. What might have been?

Jones may be gone for 4 years ?

Lol at crediting his win over dc, all of his wins have asterisks but the ones over dc he was clearly on steroids, how can you count them? I think if dc was on steroids and Jon wasn't he would've won for sure. Only Jones fans or people that don't know how much steroids help will credit Jones for those wins.

Lol at crediting his win over dc, all of his wins have asterisks but the ones over dc he was clearly on steroids, how can you count them? I think if dc was on steroids and Jon wasn't he would've won for sure. Only Jones fans or people that don't know how much steroids help will credit Jones for those wins.

Denial is a potent drug.

These are guys who have probably spent years talking about how much better than DC Jones was.

It's hard for them to swallow that they were wrong, and DC is the best of all time.

212eukh.gif

Peds won't make you the better fighter. Jones is just that good maybe he took peds for recovery etc what ever

Recovery and "etc whatever" do make you a physically better fighter. Do you see why?

Maybe jones took peds because he knew he couldn't win any other way

I could see that

All speculation unfortunately

Didn't you say he was the better fighter regardless?<DisgustingHHH>

Recovery and "etc whatever" do make you a physically better fighter. Do you see why?

Didn't you say he was the better fighter regardless?<DisgustingHHH>
I think jones is better regardless peds or not

Pre fight I was rooting for dc and thought he'd might randy him

it was obviously gonna come positive, now he has to face the consequences of his actions

I think we as fans deserve to know what really happened. We paid our hard earned dough for this non-fight. Mr. Jones needs to come clean and tell the whole story here.

you probably need to look at the term dead horse.
Because that's what they found on Yoel Romero (to give you an example), proving this is very far from being a dead horse..

Yoel found a loophole, he also has the luxury of not being a repeat offender

Back