Jon Jones' B sample has come back positive (per Brett Okamoto)

When DC sits down in 10 years for a 10 minute interview. 5 of that will be about Jones. Not about beating him. About the reasons he feels he lost.
Because people like scandals. Controversies. That's what they'll ask him about. DC will know Jones needed steroids to beat him.

They don't make you a better fighter? You actually believe that? Then why even take them? Of course they make you better. Tghry enable you to train harder and longer, not to mention stronger. The more you're able to train, the better your skills can evolve.

Yes train hard and recover

Coleman and Kerr were juiced to gills in prime they got beat by natural fighters

Juicing is good in short term but long term fucks you

Ala ken shamrock quote

But juice or not jones is better than dc

Juice or not cain is better than brock

Because people like scandals. Controversies. That's what they'll ask him about. DC will know Jones needed steroids to beat him.

But he beat him. That is what sticks. It will never be erased. The AC can say NC but he got KTFO on the night..

It does not matter if it would have played out different. He got KTFO. That happened. History does not go away because an athletic commission calls a fight a NC. DC will never defeat Jones. It sucks and it is Jones fault for making this so frustrating.

Not that frustrating.

Jones is done, and DC is the greatest LHW of all time.

It's really pretty simple.

If DC ever tests positive, someone else will be considered the best ever.

am I mistaken? i thought in competition positive = dq, while out of competition = nc

Not that frustrating.

Jones is done, and DC is the greatest LHW of all time.

It's really pretty simple.

If DC ever tests positive, someone else will be considered the best ever.

He's never going down as the best. Someone else will have to come along and be the next Jones only do it without the bullshit and controversy. LHW GOAT is basically Jones with an Asterisk. DC is tied to Jones forever. In no way that he likes.

But he beat him. That is what sticks. It will never be erased,.

It's gone. Dust in the wind.

If anyone asks him about it, he just has to say "steroid abuser, next question please".

When a guy comes in second in the 100 meter, and the guy who beat him tests positive, nobody in the world says the guy who tested positive is better.

Yes train hard and recover

Coleman and Kerr were juiced to gills in prime they got beat by natural fighters

Juicing is good in short term but long term fucks you

Ala ken shamrock quote

But juice or not jones is better than dc

Juice or not cain is better than brock
I don't believe Jones is better than DC without steroids. Sad thing is, we may never find out. Difference between your comparison is that D.C. Is just as skilled at Jones is. Brock isn't nearly as skilled as Cain.

He's never going down as the best. Someone else will have to come along and be the next Jones only do it without the bullshit and controversy. LHW GOAT is basically Jones with an Asterisk. DC is tied to Jones forever. In no way that he likes.

His IS the best ever, and it's not that close. He's beaten everyone that matters.

Undefeated at heavyweight, too.

Nobody has to do what Jones did because without steroids none of that would have happened. Right now, DC is the gold standard. Number one. Best of all time.

But he beat him. That is what sticks. It will never be erased. The AC can say NC but he got KTFO on the night..
With the help of steroids. We may never know who's truly better because Jones' is a habitual cheater.

If anyone asks him about it, he just has to say "steroid abuser, next question please".

When a guy comes in second in the 100 meter, and the guy who beat him tests positive, nobody in the world says the guy who tested positive is better.

^^ this nobody is talking about Lance Armstrong anymore when talking about cycling GOAT

He isn't gone. You don't get it, but I bet DC does. As a competitor he never beat the man that he wanted to beat the most. And guess what he lost the first time legit. Legit in that nobody got punished for anything. DC will have to make excuses for this as well. So he can never be the GOAT. Someone else will later.

With the help of steroids. We may never know who's truly better because Jones' is a habitual cheater.

I agree. Jones fucked over himself and DC in one move. But DC will never have GOAT status. Too many issues with losing to Jones.

His IS the best ever, and it's not that close. He's beaten everyone that matters.

Undefeated at heavyweight, too.

Nobody has to do what Jones did because without steroids none of that would have happened. Right now, DC is the gold standard. Number one. Best of all time.

DC as a competitor lost twice. He even said this after the failed test. He said he feels he lost. It does not go away. It never will..

I agree. Jones fucked over himself and DC in one move. But DC will never have GOAT status. Too many issues with losing to Jones.
I guess it depends on your view of things. I won't hold it against DC. I don't view those contests as true fights.

He isn't gone. You don't get it, but I bet DC does. As a competitor he never beat the man that he wanted to beat the most. And guess what he lost the first time legit. Legit in that nobody got punished for anything. DC will have to make excuses for this as well. So he can never be the GOAT. Someone else will later.

Yes, DC wanted to beat him, and I bet he wishes Jones had the stones to fight him clean.

Jones didn't, though, and DC is man enough to put this garbage behind him. I've heard him talk in interviews. When he was waiting for Jones, he hoped Jones would screw up AGAIN, and he said if it happened, he would forget all about Jones and get on with his life. You may think this will haunt him, but it won't. He'll remember Jones as an ignorant child who threw away a career.

I guess it depends on your view of things. I won't hold it against DC. I don't view those contests as true fights.

And they're not.

DC is clearly the greatest of all time.

There is a tiny minority that thinks otherwise.

And they're wrong.

They have fought twice

And jones is a clear winner

Back