Forget Stipe, is Jones vs Poatan the best fight the UFC can make right now?

Who do you want to see Bones fight next?

• Total voters
Aspinall and it’s not even close. Give him an actual test against an actual Heavyweight that’s the fucking interim champion. People saying Pereira are exactly what is wrong with the sport right now, I’m sorry. Just want to see name vs. name, legitimacy and merit meaning absolutely nothing.

Bones is all over the map. Does a poll and fans clearly vote Aspinall as first choice. Stipe is clearly a fight majority fans can care less about based on the poll. So fights are Aspinall then Alex possibly. Alex needs to defend at least one more time at LHW.

tom has a better chance than poatan

bones is gonna just ragdoll poatan like he did gane and them hump him next to the cage and obliterate him on the ground (pause)

pereira is like a 2 division champ
very popular right now

a nightmare for jones haters

piling up those great wins on his resume
and you haters cant do anything about it

Jesus, he really is completely and totally avoiding that Tom fight.

Less risk, more reward

Not hard to see from his side

Plus a larger payday for everyone involved

Hmmm...Tommy boy's 45k handz or di man who hit more den 4x his Kube score.....💯🗿

Poatan finna KO Jones and run it back wid Jamahill dis tayum HW strap onda line LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!!

Ban anyone that says tom, he got crushed like a bug by blades over a fight and he's over here acting like a real. Jones has nothing to prove he is the goat and gets to decide who to fight! Tom is only champ because Jones blessed his bum life same as Alex!

Jones is saying this because he has a wrestling edge. He don't want that Aspinall smoke.

Imagine if Jones got KOed by Pereira at Heavyweight, he basically be handing his GOAT claim over time by creating the first 3 division champ

I think Tom smashes Jones at this current intersection in time, and I would love to see that. That being said, Poatan is my favourite fighter right now, and that fight has wild potential. There's a good chance it goes down the same way Jones vs. Gane did, but on even the slightest chance that Poatan wins it's worth the risk.

I mean, I'd definitely watch Jones vs. Poatan but Aspinall is clearly the more interesting stylistic matchup and is a true legit HW. I'd be a lot more intrigued by Jones vs. Aspinall.

Jonny looking to weasel out of a dangerous fight at HW.

I wanna see the Tom fight.

We all know what's going on here and what Jon's youtube algorithm is showing himmaxresdefault.jpg

I think Jon is Poatan's hardest possible matchup, though I admit I would laugh for a year or two straight if he sparked Jon and caused an amalgamation of Jon and Izzy fans to turn into a blob of cope

We all know what's going on here and what Jon's youtube algorithm is showing himView attachment 1042216

I think Jon is Poatan's hardest possible matchup, though I admit I would laugh for a year or two straight if he sparked Jon and caused an amalgamation of Jon and Izzy fans to turn into a blob of cope
Not just Jon and Izzy fans but a lot of salty fighters out there who just can't cope with a kickboxing champ coming in and whipping people's asses and becoming a double champ in short order.

Back