Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier are reincarnated.

Jones is a small LHW. 215 lbs in cage. DC had at least 10 lbs on him come fight night
Good one, he is 6"4 with a freakish reach. his juice allowed him out muscle a 'heavier' dc who is one of the best wrestlers in mma history.
"pal". Lol I sense some hostility

Dick Pills = Sensu Beans

An unjuiced GSP reminds me more of Yamaha/krillin.

You know the truth, the boy juiced for his power boost. He is OSP without it.

Good one, he is 6"4 with a freakish reach. his juice allowed him out muscle a 'heavier' dc who is one of the best wrestlers in mma history.

You know the truth, the boy juiced for his power boost. He is OSP without it.
Hes a guy he dominated without Juice lol makes sense. Sensu bean soup or not Jones is the GOAT. No way go find a fighter who actually juices and I'll humour you.<JonesDXSuckIt>{<jordan}

Hes a guy he dominated without Juice lol makes sense. Sensu bean soup or not Jones is the GOAT. No way go find a fighter who actually juices and I'll humour you.<JonesDXSuckIt>{<jordan}
When is Jones next fight pal ? Humour me that

"Bu bu buuuu he's too tall!" You have all the excuses in the world for why the he roided up barrel chested manlet lost don't you?

He's a grown man yet alone a professional fighter, if he wants to win, get inside.

This year "pal"

Mourn the return of the goat mr "I'm only still single because of my height"
Your feeble ad hominem is all you have left to defend your man. Its over, he got caught red handed the noob. Thought he was the Goat ? Nah son Usada sends its regards.

Your feeble ad hominem is all you have left to defend your man. Its over, he got caught red handed the noob. Thought he was the Goat ? Nah son Usada sends its regards.
USADA Can't regulate, just ask Josh Barnett. USADA Can kiss my ass. Jones is still the Goat. Quit hiding behind regulating bodies like a 30 year old with a "hide behind the teacher" school child mentality grow a pair and admit defeat.

TS obviously want to be dominated and manhandled by jones and dc. Probably at the same time.

It’s been proven that Jones is too terrified to step in the ring with Cormier without cheating. No one ever expects him to fight clean, so no one cares what he does anymore.

This rivalry is dead and buried. You can thank Bones for that.

TS is a deep thinker. Deep deep deep.

Not their souls, as far as being individuals, but their spirits are reincarnated. The same spirits that passed through tupac and biggie smalls, and manifisted themselves in cartoon characters such as Goku and Vegeta, The Pharo and Seto Kaiba, Dexter and Mandark. Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha.

The superior entity constantly being chased by the inferior challenger with rage and passion to be number 1.

Even after Jon Jones beats Daniel Cormier a 3rd time, we haven't seen the end of "Jones vs DC" not by a long shot.

Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier will be battling it out until the day of judgement, the story of two brothers who killed each other in the mists of their fierce rivalry for the world to see.
Nerd.

I know everyone of those references <JonesLaugh>

Not their souls, as far as being individuals, but their spirits are reincarnated. The same spirits that passed through tupac and biggie smalls, and manifisted themselves in cartoon characters such as Goku and Vegeta, The Pharo and Seto Kaiba, Dexter and Mandark. Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha.

The superior entity constantly being chased by the inferior challenger with rage and passion to be number 1.

Even after Jon Jones beats Daniel Cormier a 3rd time, we haven't seen the end of "Jones vs DC" not by a long shot.

Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier will be battling it out until the day of judgement, the story of two brothers who killed each other in the mists of their fierce rivalry for the world to see.
jon, you are still under the USADA program, man! Lay off the crack and get off of Sherdog!

the only way jon is beating dc is in the video game

USADA Can't regulate, just ask Josh Barnett. USADA Can kiss my ass. Jones is still the Goat. Quit hiding behind regulating bodies like a 30 year old with a "hide behind the teacher" school child mentality grow a pair and admit defeat.

where the proof of what jones is saying that right there isn't.
josh who retired before hand had proof of all things.,

Back