Jon Jones: Amount of steroids found in system after UFC 214 was too small to affect my performance.

During a recent appearance on the Jackson-Wink associated JW RAW show, Jones defended himself against critics by pointing out that whatever the reason for his failed tests, any steroids he may have ingested would have had no effect on his actual performances.

Jones attributed his first failed drug test to taking a male enhancement pill and while that excuse did not result in a reduced suspension, he feels it at least provides further vindication.

He went on to add that neither violation could have helped him during his championship reign from 2011 to 2015, or had anything to do with his head kick knockout of Cormier at UFC 214 (a result that was essentially erased on paper in the wake of the second positive test).

Jones then questioned the possible steroid use of his opponents, saying some were “glaringly on steroids” and he still defeated them, though he refrained from naming any individuals.

As far as Jones is concerned, those questioning his credibility at this point are in denial of his accomplishments.

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

<Dany07>

This guy is such a joke....the reason they only found small amounts was because you were cycling you fuck.

You had intended on being clean but unfortunately for you failed at that, now he is trying to spew more bullshit to cover his ass.

Just because they caught during a cycle doesn't mean you cheating as did not reap the benefits.

Fuck JJ.

That's like saying "The amount of gunpowder residue on my hands the test discovered was not enough to be able to fire a bullet, ergo I didn't shoot the gun."

what i think is disgusting are these supposed
MMA journalists who keep lobbing him softballs and not challenging the bullshit he keeps spewing. 9/10 sherdoggers would ask better relevant questions in these interviews and hold fighters accountable.

i won't ever buy anything Jones again ppv wtv. If youre going to get caught cheating, own up to it and make restitution. There is nothing honorable acting like a 8 year old with his hand in the cookie jar everytime you get caught. Sure you get some dumb fuck sherdoggers on your nuts for life but the rest of us who aren't fucking retarded know youre a god damn cheater.

I fucking hate fighters who shit on the sport. Shame on him for trying to peddle this bullshit as truth and shame on the people who interview him and help spread the word of his bullshit.

I mean come on, excusing your roid use because you only had trace amounts in your system. i don't know how much more obvious you can be about cycling roids then this asshole.

Guys, guys, relaaaaax.

He's either lose or pop again.

Either way he's fucked :)

This is the equivalent of saying you didn't cheat on your wife because you washed your dick before coming home.

When Jon burries Gus and tests clean I will be here to shame all the doubters
And I’ll join you.
tumblr_mwd59xHbEB1sxm6jjo1_500.gif
tenor.gif

Why did Jon Jones test results show that he had the testosterone levels of an infant girl in the lead up to his first fight with Cormier?

His testosterone level was tested to be 0.59 ng/mL and the average level for a male is 61.3 ng/ML. His T/E ratio was 0.19:1 and the normal ratio is 1.3:1 for an average African-American male. He was also caught with estrogen blockers in his system, a drug used as part of a cycle. He has been a cheat his whole career.

It's OK, bro. His fans won't bring up the past, the fact that there's a big question mark hanging over his whole career. They all believe in second...err..."n"-th chances.

This is the equivalent of saying you didn't cheat on your wife because you washed your dick before coming home.
wait, i thought that was for sure not cheating? did the rules change? its still not cheating if you use a rubber right?

Right, which is why he hid from USADA officials under an octagon in the TUF gym, as more than one person has testified to (Schaub, Chael). Also, people generally take roid maskers, so the residual quantity that pops up in a blood test is not necessarily an indicator of quantities at peak usage, or of everything that was taken for that matter.

Jones is a hypocrite, on top of it all.

”if you still want to call me a cheater, then you just don’t want to admit that I’m f**king pretty good at this,” Jones said.”

How does that make any sense?

”You cheated”
-”Well if you still call me cheater you just dont want to admit that im the best”

<{Joewithit}>

<{hughesimpress}>

Back