Jon Jones: Amount of steroids found in system after UFC 214 was too small to affect my performance.

Dude has never been able to explain how any of these molecules got in his body, even the dick pills story was actually rejected. Also PED are more important during training than during the fight, of course what was left after the cycles wasn't enough alone to enhance performance.

If you've stop drinking six hours ago and fail a breathalyser test, it very obviously doesn't mean that the amount detected is all the alcohol you took or that you are currently pissed drunk. It's still illegal.

Just because they caught him with a small amount at the time doesn't mean that at some point during his training he had high levels of steroids to help his recovery.

Im not sure why this has been brought up AGAIN....

Not by @KazDibiase but mma fighting posted this story.

Malki said the exact same thing. Word for word on ariels show weeks ago. Nobody bats an eye... Now yall wanna talk about it?

Well... at least him and jon got the story straight this this time<45>

Jones gets popped again, again and again, yet you have other fighters that take dozens of tests and never pop once.

Give me a break.
Jones took dick pills, no other fighter does that's why

Plus Cormier was recently ignoring the USADA on his Instagram cause he was pissed off they let Jones back, is he therefore a cheat too by postponing his tests? Face it if you're accusing Jones of gaming the system he's not the only one and won't be the last

It was all over Cormiers Instagram 2 months ago how he's ignoring the USADA and avoiding tests so shh about Jones GOAT or you're a Cormier fan not a true MMA fan who supports the best

NO-ONE CAN CONCLUSIVELY SAY JONES IS A CHEAT, NOR CAN THEY SAY CORMIER ISNT AFTER HE DODGED USADA 2 MONTHS AGO

When Jon burries Gus and tests clean I will be here to shame all the doubters
I'm still expecting him to get popped after finishing Gus. I was so happy when he KOd DC, thinking that finally the GOAT can continue his legacy. Then he gets popped after bragging about being clean and I was like FUCK. I would be surprised if Jones goes the rest of his career without being suspended indefinitely.

Right.

And if you see only one cockroach late at night in your apartment, no worries.

Both Jones And DC have so low T levels, that it is a Wonder they can carry those big bodies into the cage. Imagine What a guy with normal testosterone would do to them.

During a recent appearance on the Jackson-Wink associated JW RAW show, Jones defended himself against critics by pointing out that whatever the reason for his failed tests, any steroids he may have ingested would have had no effect on his actual performances.

Jones attributed his first failed drug test to taking a male enhancement pill and while that excuse did not result in a reduced suspension, he feels it at least provides further vindication.

He went on to add that neither violation could have helped him during his championship reign from 2011 to 2015, or had anything to do with his head kick knockout of Cormier at UFC 214 (a result that was essentially erased on paper in the wake of the second positive test).

Jones then questioned the possible steroid use of his opponents, saying some were “glaringly on steroids” and he still defeated them, though he refrained from naming any individuals.

As far as Jones is concerned, those questioning his credibility at this point are in denial of his accomplishments.

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Jacked black guy, deal with it!

Why did Jon Jones test results show that he had the testosterone levels of an infant girl in the lead up to his first fight with Cormier?

His testosterone level was tested to be 0.59 ng/mL and the average level for a male is 61.3 ng/ML. His T/E ratio was 0.19:1 and the normal ratio is 1.3:1 for an average African-American male. He was also caught with estrogen blockers in his system, a drug used as part of a cycle. He has been a cheat his whole career.

There's a reason why USADA tests for trace amounts. And suspends for them.

Not because they affect performance, but because of what those trace amounts being present indicate....

None of the supps he turned in had even a tiny amount of PED's....or dickpill residue. The dickpill residue was from dickpills...and the PED "tiny" amount was from PED's.

Jon constantly pretending he doesn't know how steroids work makes it even more obvious he's been roiding this entire time

Everyone in this sport juicer or not knows how roids work. Pretending you don't means you're acting again. Like when you pretended you loved your wife, Jesus and didn't party

If it doesn't affect performance, why take it?
You did take it, many times.
His "statement" is complete nonsense.

Dude has never been able to explain how any of these molecules got in his body, even the dick pills story was actually rejected. Also PED are more important during training than during the fight, of course what was left after the cycles wasn't enough alone to enhance performance.

If you've stop drinking six hours ago and fail a breathalyser test, it very obviously doesn't mean that the amount detected is all the alcohol you took or that you are currently pissed drunk. It's still illegal.
Exactly - if he allegedly cycled off a calculated time before weigh-in day, he may have got it just slightly wrong and that's why there may have been that trace amount remaining.
I note that this last time, I don't recall seeing any credible "this is how the Turinabol got into his system' explanation. It was just "we found him not intentionally taking it".

I wonder if Jon has Lance Armstrong's number on speed-dial on his phone.

Then why did you take them, you lying piece of sh*t?

Back