Jon Jones admitted to steriods on the FS1 post show.

You have to be an imbecile to believe he took some random sexual performance enhancer without knowing what it was.

He cheated, he got caught, got suspended, served his time...and then came back clean and kicked DC's ass even worse than before, haha.

Isn't that what we all have been talking about this whole time leading up to this fight?
Oh don't get me wrong. I thought Jones would win. it was just funny to hear because he literally had an OH SHIT look on his face after he slipped up lol

No he didn't...TS is a dumbass!

He said he beat him off of steroids the first fight, and he beat him off of steroids the second fight.

Breaking news Tuesday. Jones failed drug test would be fucking hilarious

Everybody knows Jon is fake as hell so when he says he's never taken steroids, he really means he's taken steroids every single fight.

Last edited:
Didn't him and Brock fail with the same shit

Oh don't get me wrong. I thought Jones would win. it was just funny to hear because he literally had an OH SHIT look on his face after he slipped up lol
I disagree with your interpretation of what happened in the interview (as a lot of people do, obviously), but it really doesn't matter to me TBH.

If you think all your current sports heros have never used PEDs, you're naive as hell.

why is just a big nono to admit it. Fans are so stupid. They would rather actually hear the dick pill story than the truth.

I mean you have to be a complete idiot to actually believe the dick pills story.

Remember all the people that genuinely thought overroid got his uber physique by trying hard and eating 11 times per day? You have too much faith in this forum.

I disagree with your interpretation of what happened in the interview (as a lot of people do, obviously), but it really doesn't matter to me TBH.

If you think all your current sports heros have never used PEDs, you're naive as hell.
Again.....I never thought he wasn't on PEDS.......

They were steroids for his dick.

Eh he just didn't word it correctly. He was saying he wasn't on steroids for either fight.

LMAO the effects of steroids last for YEARS dipshit. He wasn't "clean" once a cheater always a cheater. Can't wait til Gus, Rumble, or Volkan KO this cheat.
Well if you read my other post in this thread, you'd know my opinion on this...

Between DC, Gus, Rumble, and Volkan, I bet AT LEAST one of them have also used PED's at some point...as have almost every other top athlete in today's day and age.

Shocking I know :eek::eek:

But guess what...Jones still beats all of them, just like the ones that he's fought who have tested positive before.

Keep lining up your excuses for why Jones isn't the best. We all know you hung your hat on how DC was going to beat him, haha.

How you thought that old fatass was somehow going to do better than when he was younger and better is straight up retarded. Just shows how deluded your hatred of Bones makes you.

giphy.gif

Keep hating playa, it makes it more fun for those of us that can recognize greatness

Back