Jon Jones 50-45'd a prime Glover Teixeira who was on a 20 fight winning streak. Very underrated win

Lol @ Jones fans pretending the dude wasn't on steroids his whole career.

Lance Armstrong was unbeatable on hills when he cheated.

he claims he was unbeatable without the stuff, and then others started beating him, so in order to be 'fair', he had to cheat.

Jon Jones was unbeatable in the octagon when he cheated.

those are the facts. how each of us processes those facts is really up to each of us.

Yes, the people who beat Lance Armstrong were totally clean! It's not like blood doping is endemic to sport cycling or that virtually everyone he competed against got popped before he ultimately admitted to it. Pro tip: if there's a race and competitors 2 through 10 all test positive for PED's, it's safe to assume that number 1 is also using. It's romantic and quaint to believe in superheroes but it's ultimately naive.

While I wouldn't stick it on par with track and cycling, MMA is similarly littered with PED's to the point where I'm never shocked to learn of any fighter's test failure.

Lol @ no one caring about a cheating degenerate like Jones anymore.

What an epic fail of a career. Andy too.

mFf8cd9unXQYg.gif

Jones is a dirty little fucker.

lmao this gif is so perfect,jones didnt even tried making a fist there ahjahahahaha straight to the bullseye with his fingers

Lmao this gif has always been such bullshit, that eye poke was 100% accidental, watch it in context

But yeah Jones is a roided out fraud

I’m not sure if Jones was ever TRYING to poke anyone in the eye. But it was obvious that he wasn’t trying NOT to poke people in the eye.

Calling it 100% accidental is a little silly. When you hold your fingers straight out towards the opponent’s face and constantly put your hands on the opponent’s face with your fingers outstretched, you are definitely going to “accidentally” poke them in the eye eventually.

Last edited:
Let me say this again does everybody really think Jon Jones fought all these guys clean all through his career and decided to start using steroids when he met DC lol.
Once a cheater always a cheater

It was a great win. However glover got poked twice. And got his shoulder messed up in the first round. From a legal move but affected the fight regardless.

Let me say this again does everybody really think Jon Jones fought all these guys clean all through his career and decided to start using steroids when he met DC lol.
Once a cheater always a cheater
The entire division and the UFC was/is on PEDs. Anthony Rumble Johnson laid out the truth.

https://www.mmamania.com/2014/2/10/...us-like-mlb-stars-we-wont-have-to-use-ped-mma

"They got to be taking something. You got to take something, even if it's legal or illegal. With as much training as we do, you have to take something. I mean, it doesn't have to be illegal, but you have to do something, because you just can't say ‘I'm going to to home and go to sleep' and just wake up in the morning and feel better. It doesn't work like that."

God damn, this thread got totally derrailed.

People just shitting on Jones because of his PEDs.

All his fault though.

He beat him at a range where Glover usually excels which adds to how impressive it was.

But also steroids

Wasn't the arm.

Jones yanked glover's shoulder and ripped his labrum. The tear was borderline for surgery, but Glover never got the operation.

Jones made all LHWs look like children. He's a true GOAT.

"buahua, he took PEDs" ....as if his opponents were all clean.

so the roided eye poke of doom won the fight for jon 'the pharmacy' jones?

Juiced to the gills....eye pokes for days...

How impressive...

Him breaking Glover's arm is a testament to his PED use not his "greatness."

I discount any of his career as he lost any of my respect... Same for Anderson.

Gian Villante is the only prime guy Bader or Ricco or Fabio or Te Huna or Rampage beat in that period.

Some of his leadup fighters went 0-4 and 1-5 after fighting Glover.

Back