Jon Jones 2nd drug test failure, backed by research

Status
Not open for further replies.
all you even have to point out is how impossible it would be that anyone put EFFICACIOUS doses of these PEDs into any OTC supplement. As you mentioned, most PEDs are illegal and expensive, no supp company is turning a profit if they dose their products with Turinabol. The only supps that might have oral steroids in them are marketed as such and can only be obtained from shady sources.

Here is what I am 100% sure happened: Malki finds shady supps that contain the same drugs his fighters are intentionally cycling, stuff that he already knows has the banned substance in it that is still on the shelves, and then if a fighter pops he shows them the supplement and pretends that's why they popped, when in fact they were doing it on purpose. Everyone who's gotten off lately from Jackson WInk + the Brazilian teams are suspect of this.

This was an excellent read....To the butthurt Jones fan/mod...Have some balls and reveal yourself. You been trigger happy lately and need to chill. You ain't positive balance fam.

To the mods: Don't be such melodramatic prima-donnas, there are no rules i have broken here. I put alot of effort into this research for every sherdogger to read and enjoy and most importantly discuss. The opinions are based on research and are not baseless. And yes discussing Jon Jones drug test failures should fall under UFC discussion. This is not a hate thread. I am NOT directly saying Malki Kawa gave Jones the drugs tho it is highly suspicious a drug that comes from Russia where Malki has friends and that two of his most prominent fighters popped for the same drug is worth mentioning. Go ahead and yellow card me for this if your feelings are hurt. Also if you say you reposted this just delete the thread that you wastelanded within seconds of uploading. Seriously have some courage to admit your wrong sometimes, it would benefit everyone here.

Anyway

Jon Jones failed a 2nd drug test on August 22 2017 four weeks after they collected his sample on July 28th. Both samples A and B tested positive for Turinabol.

History of Turinabol and its effects per flex lab: https://www.flexxlabs.co/turinabol/
Snippets from Flexlab:
-It is an oral drug with a half life estimated to be 16 hours
- made in East Germany in the 1960's and was the cause for their dominance in the olympic games
- It's benefit is used for cycles. It is not recommended for bulking. It is used to achieve athletic results without any significant weight gains (sounds like something a combat athlete would love especially a large 6'4 male that could easily be a heavyweight).
- Tighter muscles, greater strength, greater lean muscle mass
- Is meant to be used in stacks ie other drugs are used in conjunction with it
- It is not a drug that you can legally acquire ie it is most likely a criminal offence in the USA to be dealing with acquiring this drug

From Fitness UK: http://www.fitnessuncovered.co.uk/performance-drugs/turinabol-cycle-the-guide
- An often overlooked quality of Turinabol is its ability to reduce SHBG levels. To explain, SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) is a protein that binds to the sex hormones androgen and oestrogen. By reducing its level we can bring about an environment in which there is a greater quantity of free testosterone and an enhancement of other steroids you may be taking.

More in depth information for guides on injestion and detection:
https://www.scientificamerican.com/...c-american-guide-to-cheating-in-the-olympics/

Notes:
- Detection with new testing specifies it can detect turinabol within 3 month period. It's obvious Jones can circumvent this somehow.

Lady that won shot put in 1986 European games was doping with Turinabol since she was 16. The doping abuses are believed to have made it easier for her transition into a man

Reports have said Turinabol hasn't been used for 2-3 decades. This is completely false.
Just from the 2008 and 2012 olympic games. these are the athletes that tested positive for turinabol. Per Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doping_at_the_Olympic_Games
This is just a sample from 2008
PMQpwAg.jpg

44 athletes tested positive for 2008. Of the 44 they got 14 bronze 13 silver 3 gold

This is just a sample from 2012
xLccfSb.jpg

Strangely 44 athletes again test positive for 2012. Of the 44 they got 6 bronze 9 silver 3 gold.

From this we can see that turinabol is mainly used by Russian athletes and post soviet countries. Its clearly a drug manufactured in the eastern continents. We can also see exactly what some athletes used in conjunction with turinabol for further analysis. Remember it's been established that is used in stacks with other drugs.

Oxandrolone - growth of muscle tissue. Oxandrolone is used to help you regain weight lost after surgery, severe trauma, or chronic infections. Oxandrolone is also used in people who cannot gain or maintain a healthy weight for unknown medical reasons. 11 hour life. Oral drug

Stanozolol - Same thing as Oxandrolone just a little bit different chemically but more potent ie stronger and efficient. 9 hour life. Oral drug. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5979936/ "Use of Stanozolol can lead to premature aging of the liver due to reduced activity of Telomerase"

The facts:
- Jones passed the pre fight test, post fight test. He failed the post weigh in test with both samples.
- Both tests found traces of turinabol
- Turinabol is definitely used in conjunction with other drugs. The reason it why it pops is simply because it's half life compared to other drugs is that much higher.
- Jones managed to get an illegal drug into his system. It cannot be bought and is used in post soviet countries and russia.
- Jones submitted 14 samples to USADA and not one of them was cleared. Yoel Romero sent one sample and was cleared and suspension reduced
- Jones entered a plea bargain to reduce his suspension for information regarding athletes using drugs and how they get it.
- Both he and Frank Mir tested positive for Turinabol. Both are managed by Malki Kawa.
- Malki Kawa's brother and Frank Mir are friends with Ramzan Kadyrov of Chechnya Russia. Alot of athletes aligned with Kadyrov have failed drug tests.
https://deadspin.com/why-are-ufc-champions-hanging-out-with-an-accused-russi-1705763244
- Jones claimed his first failure was due to dick pills. This could be true as his first failure was due to clomifene and letrozole which are used for oestrogen blockers and for women who don't ovulate

My hypothesis:
- Jones has been cheating this whole time from 2015-2017. What's worse is he probably has been cheating with the exact same substances lmaoooo. I base this on Turinabol reducing your sexual activity hormones (SHBG levels) so he used dick pills to bring his drive up. He failed the test and blamed it on pills so it sounds rational to believe his cover up is what caught him and not exactly the real PED's in his system. So he actually was telling the truth here hahahahahahahahaha WTF.
- Turinabol being present and detected in Jones system' is probably due to its higher half life compared to other drugs that are used in conjunction by a period of 6 hours which is incredibly long. This explains why it was found but nothing else.
- Jones MAY have got this drug through Malki Kawa's connections in Russia (khadyrov). Frank Mir is managed by Kawa, was seen in Russia with Kadyrov himself. I have to make a conclusion that Kawa was giving Jones the right connections in Russia or post soviet countries to obtain the drugs.
- Jones plea bargain with USADA is not to detail other athletes taking the drugs. I think it's more of telling USADA exactly how he get illicit drugs and who is the supplier.
- As years go by, if we hear Jones get illnesses relating to liver problems. We then know this mofo took Stanozolol in conjunction with Turinabol as it causes liver aging.

Hope you enjoyed the ride,

Peace

Excellent!
This should remain in heavies, should even be a sticky.

There is some article where a Ruasian coach talks about how the turinabol cocktail...here:
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/jul/18/russia-doping-scandal-five-things-wada-report

To the mods: Don't be such melodramatic prima-donnas, there are no rules i have broken here. I put alot of effort into this research for every sherdogger to read and enjoy and most importantly discuss. The opinions are based on research and are not baseless. And yes discussing Jon Jones drug test failures should fall under UFC discussion. This is not a hate thread. I am NOT directly saying Malki Kawa gave Jones the drugs tho it is highly suspicious a drug that comes from Russia where Malki has friends and that two of his most prominent fighters popped for the same drug is worth mentioning. Go ahead and yellow card me for this if your feelings are hurt. Also if you say you reposted this just delete the thread that you wastelanded within seconds of uploading. Seriously have some courage to admit your wrong sometimes, it would benefit everyone here.

Anyway

Jon Jones failed a 2nd drug test on August 22 2017 four weeks after they collected his sample on July 28th. Both samples A and B tested positive for Turinabol.

History of Turinabol and its effects per flex lab: https://www.flexxlabs.co/turinabol/
Snippets from Flexlab:
- made in East Germany in the 1960's and was the cause for their dominance in the olympic games
- It's benefit is used for cycles. It is not recommended for bulking. It is used to achieve athletic results without any significant weight gains (sounds like something a combat athlete would love especially a large 6'4 male that could easily be a heavyweight).
- It is not a drug that you can legally acquire ie it is most likely a criminal offence in the USA to be dealing with acquiring this drug

From Fitness UK: http://www.fitnessuncovered.co.uk/performance-drugs/turinabol-cycle-the-guide
- An often overlooked quality of Turinabol is its ability to reduce SHBG levels. To explain, SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) is a protein that binds to the sex hormones androgen and oestrogen. By reducing its level we can bring about an environment in which there is a greater quantity of free testosterone and an enhancement of other steroids you may be taking.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/...c-american-guide-to-cheating-in-the-olympics/

Notes:
- Detection with new testing specifies it can detect turinabol within 3 month period. It's obvious Jones can circumvent this somehow.

Lady that won shot put in 1986 European games was doping with Turinabol since she was 16. The doping abuses are believed to have made it easier for her transition into a man

Reports have said Turinabol hasn't been used for 2-3 decades. This is completely false.
Just from the 2008 and 2012 olympic games. these are the athletes that tested positive for turinabol. Per Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doping_at_the_Olympic_Games
PMQpwAg.jpg

44 athletes tested positive for 2008. Of the 44 they got 14 bronze 13 silver 3 gold

xLccfSb.jpg

Strangely 44 athletes again test positive for 2012. Of the 44 they got 6 bronze 9 silver 3 gold.

From this we can see that turinabol is mainly used by Russian athletes and post soviet countries. Its clearly a drug manufactured in the eastern continents. We can also see exactly what some athletes used in conjunction with turinabol for further analysis. Remember it's been established that is used in stacks with other drugs.

Oxandrolone - growth of muscle tissue. Oxandrolone is used to help you regain weight lost after surgery, severe trauma, or chronic infections. Oxandrolone is also used in people who cannot gain or maintain a healthy weight for unknown medical reasons. 11 hour life. Oral drug

Stanozolol - Same thing as Oxandrolone just a little bit different chemically but more potent ie stronger and efficient. 9 hour life. Oral drug. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5979936/ "Use of Stanozolol can lead to premature aging of the liver due to reduced activity of Telomerase"

The facts:
- Jones passed the pre fight test, post fight test. He failed the post weigh in test with both samples.
- Turinabol is definitely used in conjunction with other drugs. The reason it why it pops is simply because it's half life compared to other drugs is that much higher.
- Jones managed to get an illegal drug into his system. It cannot be bought and is used in post soviet countries and russia.
- Jones submitted 14 samples to USADA and not one of them was cleared. Yoel Romero sent one sample and was cleared and suspension reduced
- Jones entered a plea bargain to reduce his suspension for information regarding athletes using drugs and how they get it.
- Both he and Frank Mir tested positive for Turinabol. Both are managed by Malki Kawa.
- Malki Kawa's brother and Frank Mir are friends with Ramzan Kadyrov of Chechnya Russia. Alot of athletes aligned with Kadyrov have failed drug tests.
https://deadspin.com/why-are-ufc-champions-hanging-out-with-an-accused-russi-1705763244
- Jones claimed his first failure was due to dick pills. This could be true as his first failure was due to clomifene and letrozole which are used for oestrogen blockers and for women who don't ovulate

My hypothesis:
- Jones has been cheating this whole time from 2015-2017. What's worse is he probably has been cheating with the exact same substances lmaoooo. I base this on Turinabol reducing your sexual activity hormones (SHBG levels) so he used dick pills to bring his drive up. He failed the test and blamed it on pills so it sounds rational to believe his cover up is what caught him and not exactly the real PED's in his system. So he actually was telling the truth here hahahahahahahahaha WTF.
- Turinabol being present and detected in Jones system' is probably due to its higher half life compared to other drugs that are used in conjunction by a period of 6 hours which is incredibly long. This explains why it was found but nothing else.
- Jones MAY have got this drug through Malki Kawa's connections in Russia (khadyrov). Frank Mir is managed by Kawa, was seen in Russia with Kadyrov himself. I have to make a conclusion that Kawa was giving Jones the right connections in Russia or post soviet countries to obtain the drugs.
- Jones plea bargain with USADA is not to detail other athletes taking the drugs. I think it's more of telling USADA exactly how he get illicit drugs and who is the supplier.
- As years go by, if we hear Jones get illnesses relating to liver problems. We then know this mofo took Stanozolol in conjunction with Turinabol as it causes liver aging.

Peace

Couple of clarifications/corrections/comments:
  • IIRC at the CSAC hearing Jones said he had 17 supplements tested (and that he wasn't actually taking them all, just that he had that many tested).
  • Turnabol can be bought, just not legally.
  • Not all tests check for turinabol, so when you list "such and such test came back clean" some people misconstrue it to mean that Jones was completely PED free. When if fact, it just means that the sample wasn't found to contain any substances that were looked for, not that the sample, or Jones, was completely clean and clear of all PEDs. Whether a sample was urine or blood, can help to understand if testing for turinabol was even possible (USADA doesn't release information on exactly what each sample was tested for, for obvious reasons).
  • You say "Jones plea bargain with USADA is not to detail other athletes taking the drugs" which is not correct. Jones received a reduced suspension due to Substantial Assistance and 10.6.1 of the UFC Anti-Doping policy (which is referenced numerous times by USADA and the Arbitrator as to why he received a reduced suspension) makes it very clear that Jones snitching MUST result in another PERSON being charged with a violation, or results in a criminal offense committed by another PERSON. In the other Substantial Assistance cases I'm aware of, all of them resulted in charges/violations against another PERSON(S). If USADA (or another governing body) can't/doesn't bring forth charges, then it doesn't meet the criteria to qualify as Substantial Assistance and therefore Jones would have the 45 months that his suspension was reduced, reinstated.
  • Malki is a very shady shithead. That said, if he was Jones' supplier and USADA was aware of it, I'm pretty sure they'd ban Malki for a very long time (probably lifetime ban). In other cases USADA has banned coaches for supplying/facilitating PED use. I also don't think Jones or Malki get a pass because of snitching on some Russian supplier that USADA has no jurisdiction over (and therefore they themselves can't sanction, nor is it likely that some criminal authority would act on any information Jones' could supply them with - either of which is a requirement to qualify as Substantial Assistance).
I appreciate the effort you put into the OP, just thought I'd give you my $.01

Ive posted it also here before, tbol is super rare expensive and hard too get in the us, jones is dealing roids to thats why he can snitch on guys in the first place.

Fuckin Jones addicted to roids lol. Can't give up those gains bro, even for millions. It's starting to look that way

Couple of clarifications/corrections/comments:
  • IIRC at the CSAC hearing Jones said he had 17 supplements tested (and that he wasn't actually taking them all, just that he had that many tested).
  • Turnabol can be bought, just not legally.
  • Not all tests check for turinabol, so when you list "such and such test came back clean" some people misconstrue it to mean that Jones was completely PED free. When if fact, it just means that the sample wasn't found to contain any substances that were looked for, not that the sample, or Jones, was completely clean and clear of all PEDs. Whether a sample was urine or blood, can help to understand if testing for turinabol was even possible (USADA doesn't release information on exactly what each sample was tested for, for obvious reasons).
  • You say "Jones plea bargain with USADA is not to detail other athletes taking the drugs" which is not correct. Jones received a reduced suspension due to Substantial Assistance and 10.6.1 of the UFC Anti-Doping policy (which is referenced numerous times by USADA and the Arbitrator as to why he received a reduced suspension) makes it very clear that Jones snitching MUST result in another PERSON being charged with a violation, or results in a criminal offense committed by another PERSON. In the other Substantial Assistance cases I'm aware of, all of them resulted in charges/violations against another PERSON(S). If USADA (or another governing body) can't/doesn't bring forth charges, then it doesn't meet the criteria to qualify as Substantial Assistance and therefore Jones would have the 45 months that his suspension was reduced, reinstated.
  • Malki is a very shady shithead. That said, if he was Jones' supplier and USADA was aware of it, I'm pretty sure they'd ban Malki for a very long time (probably lifetime ban). In other cases USADA has banned coaches for supplying/facilitating PED use. I also don't think Jones or Malki get a pass because of snitching on some Russian supplier that USADA has no jurisdiction over (and therefore they themselves can't sanction, nor is it likely that some criminal authority would act on any information Jones' could supply them with - either of which is a requirement to qualify as Substantial Assistance).
I appreciate the effort you put into the OP, just thought I'd give you my $.01
Awesome comment appreciate the input. If anyone can dodge USADA it may be Malki. As for the USADA statement I concur with you I should have mentioned that in addition to naming an athlete Jones may need to reveal where he got them from

The facts:

No correlation between half life and detection times. The half life has not changed, the improved testing procedures make it much easier to detect.

No correlation between half life and detection times. The half life has not changed, the improved testing procedures make it much easier to detect.
Yeah the testing methods have improved I hypothesised that Jones has must have used strong masking agent used to prevent detection. Letrozole (first fail) has a very small half life and is very hard to detect while turinabol has a much higher half life and a masking agent would take longer to cycle it off the system and hence more chance of being detected in the urine tests

Well done for the research but you went full potato when you said hes using dick pills because of SHBG levels.

Fact is that they have zero play on your sex drive and function. Even when they are high within the normal range it isn't that bad.

Imagine actually making this thread

giphy.gif

Would you nerds stop watching fights if there was no drug testing? LMAO

Good read, Jon is a cheating POS and whichever mod wastelands this, I'M COMING FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Imagine actually making this thread

giphy.gif

Would you nerds stop watching fights if there was no drug testing? LMAO

Well I made this thread. I never said I was a scientist, I simply did a lot of research and presented my findings. And no i wouldn’t stop watching if there was no testing but with Jones he keeps saying he is innocent despite all the evidence against him. That’s my issue with it.

Gilbert Melendez, Brian Ortega both failed tests, admitted and moved on and people never give as much slack because you know they owned their mistakes. This mofo doesn’t and is trying to play us for fools. I refuse to let him.

Good summary! I went through the trouble of making cliffs for you:
-Jones is on roids
-Malki Kawa is a shady shit
i thought the same thing. i can do an in depth analysis on how the sky appears blue, but most of us can just deal with reality. thanks for your trouble though

well, better call @-Dim-
Will post later when I'm on the computer.

For all the op's research which is praiseworthy, there are a large number of in accuracies in his post which ultimately means he's a fair way off the mark

Anyway

Snippets from Flexlab:

Notes:

PMQpwAg.jpg

xLccfSb.jpg

The facts:

My hypothesis:

Peace

Cracking thread, thanks @MMA_enthusiast
giphy.gif

Great piece. Very well put together. Its nice to see something backed up by facts and rational explanations as opposed to just some rambling about how hes not a cheater with nothing to back it up. Did not know anything at all about performance enhancing drugs prior to this. Thanks for the post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back