Jon Jones 2nd drug test failure, backed by research

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMA_enthusiast

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
To the mods: Don't be such melodramatic prima-donnas, there are no rules i have broken here. I put alot of effort into this research for every sherdogger to read and enjoy and most importantly discuss. The opinions are based on research and are not baseless. And yes discussing Jon Jones drug test failures should fall under UFC discussion. This is not a hate thread. I am NOT directly saying Malki Kawa gave Jones the drugs tho it is highly suspicious a drug that comes from Russia where Malki has friends and that two of his most prominent fighters popped for the same drug is worth mentioning. Go ahead and yellow card me for this if your feelings are hurt. Also if you say you reposted this just delete the thread that you wastelanded within seconds of uploading. Seriously have some courage to admit your wrong sometimes, it would benefit everyone here.

Anyway

Jon Jones failed a 2nd drug test on August 22 2017 four weeks after they collected his sample on July 28th. Both samples A and B tested positive for Turinabol.

History of Turinabol and its effects per flex lab: https://www.flexxlabs.co/turinabol/
Snippets from Flexlab:
-It is an oral drug with a half life estimated to be 16 hours
- made in East Germany in the 1960's and was the cause for their dominance in the olympic games
- It's benefit is used for cycles. It is not recommended for bulking. It is used to achieve athletic results without any significant weight gains (sounds like something a combat athlete would love especially a large 6'4 male that could easily be a heavyweight).
- Tighter muscles, greater strength, greater lean muscle mass
- Is meant to be used in stacks ie other drugs are used in conjunction with it
- It is not a drug that you can legally acquire ie it is most likely a criminal offence in the USA to be dealing with acquiring this drug

From Fitness UK: http://www.fitnessuncovered.co.uk/performance-drugs/turinabol-cycle-the-guide
- An often overlooked quality of Turinabol is its ability to reduce SHBG levels. To explain, SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) is a protein that binds to the sex hormones androgen and oestrogen. By reducing its level we can bring about an environment in which there is a greater quantity of free testosterone and an enhancement of other steroids you may be taking.

More in depth information for guides on injestion and detection:
https://www.scientificamerican.com/...c-american-guide-to-cheating-in-the-olympics/

Notes:
- Detection with new testing specifies it can detect turinabol within 3 month period. It's obvious Jones can circumvent this somehow.

Lady that won shot put in 1986 European games was doping with Turinabol since she was 16. The doping abuses are believed to have made it easier for her transition into a man

Reports have said Turinabol hasn't been used for 2-3 decades. This is completely false.
Just from the 2008 and 2012 olympic games. these are the athletes that tested positive for turinabol. Per Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doping_at_the_Olympic_Games
This is just a sample from 2008
PMQpwAg.jpg

44 athletes tested positive for 2008. Of the 44 they got 14 bronze 13 silver 3 gold

This is just a sample from 2012
xLccfSb.jpg

Strangely 44 athletes again test positive for 2012. Of the 44 they got 6 bronze 9 silver 3 gold.

From this we can see that turinabol is mainly used by Russian athletes and post soviet countries. Its clearly a drug manufactured in the eastern continents. We can also see exactly what some athletes used in conjunction with turinabol for further analysis. Remember it's been established that is used in stacks with other drugs.

Oxandrolone - growth of muscle tissue. Oxandrolone is used to help you regain weight lost after surgery, severe trauma, or chronic infections. Oxandrolone is also used in people who cannot gain or maintain a healthy weight for unknown medical reasons. 11 hour life. Oral drug

Stanozolol - Same thing as Oxandrolone just a little bit different chemically but more potent ie stronger and efficient. 9 hour life. Oral drug. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5979936/ "Use of Stanozolol can lead to premature aging of the liver due to reduced activity of Telomerase"

The facts:
- Jones passed the pre fight test, post fight test. He failed the post weigh in test with both samples.
- Both tests found traces of turinabol
- Turinabol is definitely used in conjunction with other drugs. The reason it why it pops is simply because it's half life compared to other drugs is that much higher.
- Jones managed to get an illegal drug into his system. It cannot be bought and is used in post soviet countries and russia.
- Jones submitted 14 samples to USADA and not one of them was cleared. Yoel Romero sent one sample and was cleared and suspension reduced
- Jones entered a plea bargain to reduce his suspension for information regarding athletes using drugs and how they get it.
- Both he and Frank Mir tested positive for Turinabol. Both are managed by Malki Kawa.
- Malki Kawa's brother and Frank Mir are friends with Ramzan Kadyrov of Chechnya Russia. Alot of athletes aligned with Kadyrov have failed drug tests.
https://deadspin.com/why-are-ufc-champions-hanging-out-with-an-accused-russi-1705763244
- Jones claimed his first failure was due to dick pills. This could be true as his first failure was due to clomifene and letrozole which are used for oestrogen blockers and for women who don't ovulate

My hypothesis:
- Jones has been cheating this whole time from 2015-2017. What's worse is he probably has been cheating with the exact same substances lmaoooo. I base this on Turinabol reducing your sexual activity hormones (SHBG levels) so he used dick pills to bring his drive up. He failed the test and blamed it on pills so it sounds rational to believe his cover up is what caught him and not exactly the real PED's in his system. So he actually was telling the truth here hahahahahahahahaha WTF.
- Turinabol being present and detected in Jones system' is probably due to its higher half life compared to other drugs that are used in conjunction by a period of 6 hours which is incredibly long. This explains why it was found but nothing else.
- Jones MAY have got this drug through Malki Kawa's connections in Russia (khadyrov). Frank Mir is managed by Kawa, was seen in Russia with Kadyrov himself. I have to make a conclusion that Kawa was giving Jones the right connections in Russia or post soviet countries to obtain the drugs.
- Jones plea bargain with USADA is not to detail other athletes taking the drugs. I think it's more of telling USADA exactly how he get illicit drugs and who is the supplier.
- As years go by, if we hear Jones get illnesses relating to liver problems. We then know this mofo took Stanozolol in conjunction with Turinabol as it causes liver aging.

Hope you enjoyed the ride,

Peace

Last edited:
Good summary! I went through the trouble of making cliffs for you:
-Jones is on roids
-Malki Kawa is a shady shit

Have no opinion on the mods but I saw your first thread and thought it was OK.

As for Jones's liver.... Fuck it, that's his problem for cheating.

Potential CT- ufc can manipulate media, Esp. online media.... Some of our mods are a bunch of slack jawed pieces of cut wood

I appreciate the well compiled info TS. Thank you

Great job my friend!!!
Great analysis!..you must be doing some postgraduate work...congrats!!!

Clearly a cheater.You dont just pop for a rare steroid.

He was popped for letrozole as well. The strongest aromatise inhibitor in the market,with the shortest half-life.

LETROZOLE has 0 benefits in a dick pill.

Good summary! I went through the trouble of making cliffs for you:
-Jones is on roids
-Malki Kawa is a shady shit
Have no opinion on the mods but I saw your first thread and thought it was OK.

As for Jones's liver.... Fuck it, that's his problem for cheating.

Potential CT- ufc can manipulate media, Esp. online media.... Some of our mods are a bunch of slack jawed pieces of cut wood
I appreciate the well compiled info TS. Thank you
Great job my friend!!!
Great analysis!..you must be doing some postgraduate work...congrats!!!

thanks guys i put alot of effort into this, i posted this around 3 hours ago and a mod instantly wastelanded it. went to support they gave me trivial reasons and did not back any claims of wrongdoing. the mod responsible didn't specifiy where i broke a rule or reveal who it was that wastelanded. it pissed me off big time, this is me getting back at them lmao

<mma4> Like earned just on the preamble to the mods, bold. Second like if I could on all that investigative work you did on Jon, even as a Jones fan gotta respect your passion didn't read it all but read enough to know where it was going. But as Jones fan can't we just all move along now..?

Last edited:
To the mods: please ban TS immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back