Jon getting framed

I think it's a high possibility someone may have framed him but it happening twice makes it so hard to back the dude up. Going through all he went through then doing it again just sounds so stupid, but it is Jon so at the same time I'm not THAT surprised.
Is it dumber than running back to grab a handful of cash and a dime bag after plowing into a pregnant lady?

What's the "high possibility"? That someone got ahold of his piss cup and sprinkled steroids it to frame a guy who outmuscles 225 lb olympic wrestlers and was able to put on like 8 lbs of muscle in a few weeks last year?

I think it's a high possibility someone may have framed him

No, the possibility isn't high at all, you just don't want to face reality. Why would anyone do that anyway? What's there to win for anyone? The risks and punishments for getting caught trying to "poison" Jones are enormous, it wouldn't be worth it even in DC's most twisted fantasy.

yeah someone injected him while sleeping.
he is a turd of a human being,got what's coming

Floyd landis passed every test in his tour win and failed just one right in the middle.

He was stripped and banned.

They also took away his win.

The universe is conspiring against Jon Jones to get him out of MMA.....
Nice bias there bud. All it takes is for ONE person to intentionally contaminate one of the millions of things he eats/drinks. Hardly a difficult thing to do.

Legit lol @ trying to characterize it the way you just did.

Back