Jon Fitch vs Neiman Gracie and Ed Ruth vs Yaroslav Amasov confirmed for Bellator GP

I feel fucking robbed that Coker NEVER made an effort to do Vitaly Minakov vs Bobby Lashley for the title.

Contrary to popular opinion, Lashley seemed down for that fight in a couple of interviews on Sherdog and TNA. All they had to do was pay Minakov a bit more.

Lashley vs Appelt being booked literally made me stop watching Bellator for a bit.
Minakov was pretty open that he is against that fight. Like - he said that he was fighting in Fight Nights because in Bellator he wasn't interested in more fights against Volkov and Kongo and Lashley is a joke/pro-wrestler/something along these lines.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
It will be interesting to see fitch in Neimans guard

Perfect matchups wish u could slip Ben askren vs Rory in but Lima koreshov winner hopefully fights mvp Daley

Hmmm koreshov could take it all

It will be interesting to see fitch in Neimans guard

Perfect matchups wish u could slip Ben askren vs Rory in but Lima koreshov winner hopefully fights mvp Daley

Hmmm koreshov could take it all

Any wonder the ratings for 11 of the past 13 Bellator shows have been under 500,000 average live viewers. That's Coker Vision for you.

Are you really that ignorant lmfao?

NEWS FLASH JACKASS VIEWERSHIP NUMBERS ARE DOWN IN MMA.....

Coker had better numbers in every aspect of messurables when he took over hence him getting more money from Viacom the next year.UFC has seen multiple record lows this year .....

There's a reason Bjorn got booted.

Also lashley has done absolutely nothing to earn a spot in the HW GP or even a ranked opponent. The guy wants to fake wrassle and fight well then your going to get whoever is available. Lashley was rarely available due to tapeing TNA he would be out for months doing this shit.

He has shown improvement throughout his career but he has never even trained fulltime it's always been based around his wrasslin career.....you get what you put in.

Stylistically I think Fitch is going to win. All those prospects shut down by the old guy

Post after post criticizing and mocking Bellator for having Fitch fight Neiman Gracie for an "alternate" spot in the Grand Prix, and how ridiculous it is considering he just beat Daley. Lots of upvotes, too.

Then today it turns out that Fitch is fighting Rory MacDonald instead, and it's (obviously) a main draw fight.

Not that anyone will admit "my bad".

I thought I saw a graphic today saying Rory vs Fitch in Round 1.

I thought I saw a graphic today saying Rory vs Fitch in Round 1.

He is.Every fight Rory is in is a championship bout.

He is.Every fight Rory is in is a championship bout.

lol which is so absurd. But it's pretty awesome too. We could have multiple new champions by the end of this GP somehow.

Weird that bellator flip flopped on the 10 man tournament to normal 8, and an alternate fight, I wonder if finch raised a fuss about needing to fight Gracie before rory.

Back