Jon Dwight Jones you will never fall

JonnyBones

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's far too early for you to call it quits now champ.

You've been my main source of inspiration for so long, you've been a blessing to me and many others in ways you're not aware of. You give us something to believe in champ and we love and appreciate you for the person you are. Despite what any of the detractors say about the most dificult moments of your past, the good in you is clearly visable and it's overwhelming.

Don't be discouraged, don't ever call it quits, you're going to beat USADA one way or another and by the end of the year fans around the world will hear Bruce Buffer exclaim "AND THE NEW!"

You've given me hope over the last few years of my life and I'm A/OK, I'm giving some back as your fan, supporter, friend and fellow child of the most high God. You're going to be cleared to fight.

#Champion 2018.

16221590605_a925c114dc_o.jpg

Jon is gonna figure out how to become a 4x LHW champion without ever losing a fight in the cage. Bless him.

<JonesLaugh>

It's far too early for you to call it quits now champ.

You've been my main source of inspiration for so long, you've been a blessing to me and many others in ways you're not aware of. You give us something to believe in champ and we love and appreciate you for the person you are. Despite what any of the detractors say about the most dificult moments of your past, the good in you is clearly visable and it's overwhelming.

Don't be discouraged, don't ever call it quits, you're going to beat USADA one way or another and by the end of the year fans around the world will hear Bruce Buffer exclaim "AND THE NEW!"

You've given me hope over the last few years of my life and I'm A/OK, I'm giving some back as your fan, supporter, friend and fellow child of the most high God. You're going to be cleared to fight.

#Champion 2018.
Why did your username turn yellow

My penis itches by reading this , thank you troll accou .... i mean Johnny Bones

tenor.gif

Don't forget the dick pills.

COUGH ,COUGH COUGH GAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

My penis itches by reading this , thank you troll accou .... i mean Johnny Bones

tenor.gif

Don't forget the dick pills.
I'm not trolling. I'm dead ass fucking serious. You haters can move my threads yellow card me and bitch and moan all you want. Fact still remains Bones is winning a world title this year.

I'm not trolling. I'm dead ass fucking serious. You haters can move my threads yellow card me and bitch and moan all you want. Fact still remains Bones is winning a world title this year.

Maybe ... but he can never fuck an ass like the Iron Sheik ..... camel clutch baby !!!!! woot woot !!!! ( dick pills not required )

200_d.gif

iron-sheik-gif-5.gif

SkinnyDazzlingGenet-max-1mb.gif

Back