"Jon didn't need steriods to win"

Nope they help with everything outside of the cage also.. training.. perfecting techniques allowing to go longer and harder

I guess TRT Vitor, Chael, Hendo and a host of fighters who went from killers to barely being able to win a fight once USADA kicked in had nothing to do with drugs

you also forget to mention all those guys were closing in on 40 yrs old, and had been fighting for over a decade.

you also didn't mention all the guys who get busted for steroids, AND STILL LOSE. you know, like Ali Bagutinov, Cung Le, Mike King, Brian Bowles, Lavar Johnson and more i'm probably forgetting.

IDK if he comes out that fresh in round 3 among other things.

when does that not apply? because everyone isn't clean by that standard.

i get what you're saying but in your earlier post you said he'd be an idiot to use steroids if he didn't need them, but isn't he an idiot no matter what? if he needed the steroids, and he took them, did he think he was magically going to pass the test? if he was just doing it to get past DC, isn't he still an idiot because he pretty much destroyed the rest of his career doing that? even further, isn't he an idiot for not acquiring some professional help to pass the tests?

i mean, at this point, you can't really question how stupid Jones can be, him taking steroids even if he didn't need them to beat DC does not seem like outrageous behavior when you realize you're talking about a guy who regularly gets high on coke and weed, driving around, crashes his car, flees the scene, returns to get his drugs and then runs, hides under a ring for hours to avoid drug testing, continually fakes his public persona,

the guy is a sociopath. there's no logic behind their behavior other than self indulgence.

also, i'm pretty sure didn't DC have some messed test levels also? just not as bad as Jones?

I think you nailed it partially when you said "Did he think he was magically going to pass the test?".

I think he thought that he was going to pass the test yes. I wouldn't be surprised if he was using this drug for a long time. Apparently this oral turinabol was close to undetectable a few days after use not long ago. The recent testing advancements spread that net by a few months.

The question i'd like to know is if he was even aware of Frank Mir being caught by the metabolite testing that found the turinabol in Frank's system and decided to risk it anyways, or if he just didn't know.

Somebody please combine all of the video clips of Jon Jones denying any PED use over the years.

He didn't need steroids to win.

Simple minded morons are the acting like steroids equate to everything in the cage and it doesn't work like that.

He absolutely needed his roids to train intensely and make it to the cage fully prepared.
Otherwise he wouldn't take them.

We've seen a ton of fighters lose their magic touch since USADA.
It was the roids.

No one will ever know the truth...and you cant say any thing different.

DC has been clean in both fights...whereas JJ has not been and likely has been using his entire career.

Anyone who thinks PED's do not make a big difference performance wise is a complete fucking moron.

look up steroids and see how they enhance performance. mind blown.

gleisontibau_antoniopezao_instagram.jpg

agreed. ts. when you pop consistently against usada then you deserve to have your record questioned. imo jones juiced his whole career. how good was he actually. noone knows.
we've seen the massive boost peds give. meaning jones might be a mid tier fighter without the juice.
So does this discredit the career of every fighter from pride? Rampage, Shogun, Wand, Fedor, etc? They were juiced to the gills. So they weren't really as good as they seemed to be? Jones just got caught.

He absolutely needed his roids to train intensely and make it to the cage fully prepared.

It was the roids.
Yep....it boggles my mind that people think PED's do not equal a far better performing athlete. With all the information out there regarding PED's especially roids and what they do....you honestly have to be a complete imbecile to think they do not improve performance etc drastically.

So does this discredit the career of every fighter from pride? Rampage, Shogun, Wand, Fedor, etc? They were juiced to the gills. So they weren't really as good as they seemed to be? Jones just got caught.
Not every fighter from pride used....Rampage, Fedor...Shogun? are 3 that I would say were not using....guys like Wand, Coleman, Randleman on the other hand were visible users and it has hurt their legacy even with a positive test result as everyone knows they used.

If he didn't need it, why would he take the risk of suspension, ruined reputation etc.

Jones didn't have the balls to fight DC clean.

Jon was insanely fast, explosive, natural at martial arts. He did things in 1-2 years of training that others couldn't do with 10 years in the game.

At some point I think he lost the mental edge he had because of all the partying he was doing. He was drinking, started doing more drugs, then it led to steroids.

It's impossible to compare ped jones vs ped free jones. There's no proof of him being clean. But look at vitors career pre and post usada should give you an example of what jones career would look like had he gotten clean. He got skills but when you don't have the physical attributes to execute them then you're not gonna be as successful. He needs them

It was the roids.

It wasn't the roids because he was good without them.

They let you train alot harder for longer, help you recover from injuries quicker, increase strength by alot.

They also do quite abit psychologically and help you be more aggressive.

They do alot more than people are making out.

No, it's no a wonder drug that makes someone unbeatable. It has negative effects as well and it can have a negative effect on fighter's confidence as well.

I like when idiots like you say that but yet are dumb to not figure out if this were true then wtf did Jones take Steroids?Face it, your statement does not make sense.

Nothing i say is ever dumb.

The fact that you type like a child shows your intelligence doesn't match mine.

The drug Jones got busted for is the same one the German women used, was it early 80's or earlier, anyways, there's still records from that olympics such as i believe the javelin and a running relay that have never been broken almost 40 years later. PED's make a huge difference in performance, just look at Belfort.

I'm not saying they don't make a difference but it they don't account for everything that is going on in a fight. It just amplifies certain characteristics.

PED busted fighters have a near 50% win percentage since testing began.

We need to just go back to no testing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back