Jon Bones officially a free man today - striving to get better:

Yet OSP landed the same amount of significant strikes as DC against Jones.

That's not surprising as DC vs Jones spent a lot of time in the clinch and battling it out for control in that area. While OSP vs Jones was mostly standing at a distance.

He seems to really enjoy driving while intoxicated. Let's go with a police stop for speeding and the cop finds drugs during a search of the vehicle.

Memorial Day weekend or 4th of July Weekend, haha?

Calling it now, Jon is going to look terrible when he comes back.

Please Jones, for the sake of my entertainment, get that belt back and be the champion you are.

What will he do and when?

Memorial Day weekend or 4th of July Weekend, haha?
Hmm. Depends on when his fight is booked. If he gets booked for July 4th I doubt he'd be pulled over with drugs in the car during fight week. I don't know when he's eligible to return to the UFC. If his fight is booked for, say, August, I say he gets busted before July.

jones will never be the same fighter he was 5 or 6 years ago

he hasnt finished a fight in 4 years

Haha I forgot about the eye poke rule.
He's screwed. That's his go-to move right there.
It's amazing how close his fights are before he eye pokes the other fighter. He's got a natural gift of being able to completely change a fight in a split second.

I dont see him beating Rumble or DC. Hes been out to long imo. Needs a warm up fight before Title shot.

I'll be glad when Jones makes an official return to the Octagon.

I'm waiting to see some media and videos of him to tell the world for the 10th time about how he has a new look on life and how he's doing so much better now than before.

I hope he is still banned from driving

Shogun vs Jones 2

Time to avenge that loss. Let's do this!

WAR SHOGUN !!!!!

Go hide under the Octogon ya cheat.

How many chances has this guy had.

So done with him.

War DC

Back