Jon Bones Jones still portraying himself as a victim treated unjustly

The guy's a sociopath. Of course he isn't above playing the victim when he has no business doing so.

I dont know if you watched the malki interview on chaels podcast but he says some shit there that indicated jones is going to get off easy. He implied he already found what made jones piss hot and said USADA is already buying and testing the same supp. Overall in the whole interview he seems like he already knows jones isnt getting suspended for too long. Plus howard jacobs is his lawer lol
That's the first I had heard USADA was testing it. Everything Jones had said was HE was testing it.

I keep an open mind and will wait and see. But as far as I know this would be the first time ever that this substance was found in a supplement.

"This guy is the biggest piece of shit on earth"
I guess the mods just have exceptions for fighter bashing.
People call Conor a shitfaced manlet, sherdog lols

People call Ronda a fat hw, sherdog lols

Someone calls Jones a piece of shit, OMg BaN!?!? WDFG!?!!

constant commentary will convince a lot of people - 'oh he woulndt go through all that if he was lying' - those kinds of opinions will show up w dumb people

People call Conor a shitfaced manlet, sherdog lols

People call Ronda a fat hw, sherdog lols

Someone calls Jones a piece of shit, OMg BaN!?!? WDFG!?!!

so, basically you as well as a lot of other haters should get banned - i wouldnt mind that

also, dont take it so seriously when people make fun of conor - hes only your boyfriend in fantasy land

Back