Jon 'Bones' Jones had an AMAZING career.

It's over man. I've called him the GOAT since 182 and predicted he would win 214, but he's been revealed as a career cheat. He's finished.

I think you are going to be disappointed in the long run when you realize how many fans could care less he popped for PED's.

I think you are going to be disappointed in the long run when you realize how many fans could care less he popped for PED's.
Only time will tell, but just ask Barry Bonds and Lance Armstrong how well things blew over.

The thing is if Jones was clean and lost to DC, he still has a big future in the UFC. Go back to the drawing board, make changes in training, a third fight with DC will be there. But now he is fucked. Because he cheated his career is likely over now. So many bad decisions for this man. Too many.

Only time will tell, but just ask Barry Bonds and Lance Armstrong how well things blew over.

Many of us still consider Lance the greatest cyclist of all time. You might be shocked how many.

I disagree, he was on his way to being the GOAT but the second positive test really put doubt into peoples minds.

How long has he been using?

There is an asterisk next to his name forever now.

Nope, he's one of the best ever either way.

Everyone has some sort legal or illegal advantage and always will. Jones will always be viewed by people as one of the best ever because of what he did in the cage.

After it is all said and done with his career he will be known as the NC GOAT.

Had USADA been around during Jones UFC run his record would be 0-1-17NC

Too many illegal substances like Steroids and Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole in his system while competing in MMA.

Failed multiple drug tests over and over again.

Jones is going to be forever known as the Lance Armstrong of MMA with an * over his UFC career.

JJ > DC cormier. First time they fought there was no proof that he was on roids, deal with that.

You do know the 1st time they fought usada wasn't involved right. Under usada Jones has had 3 fights scheduled and popped on 2 and looked mediocre in the only fight he won under usada.

You're right though there is no proof he ever took steroids before usada.

The championship wins for Jones are what truley sealed his legacy.

Shogun, Rampage, Machida, Evans, Vitor Belfort, Gustafsson, Teixeira, Cormier

Back