Jon 'Bones' Jones had an AMAZING career.

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Despite the all PED use, Jon really achieved everything in the sport:

-Was GOAT and p4p number 1 in MMA.

-Became the most dominant champ on his weight class.

-Had no major injuries, took no major damage.

-Made millions and millions of dollars.

-Had one of the greatest fights of all time in his Gustafsson war.

-Was a TUF coach.

-Went undefeated in 24 pro bouts (hammil doesnt count, everybody knows).

-Defeated 2 times his arch enemy in Daniel Cormier.

-Partied a lot :D

-Fornicated Prime Ronda Rousey :p

- All of the above in the span of less than 10 years as a pro before turning 30...(2008-2017).

Even if they ban him for 4 years and he decides to retire, hes set for life.

He must be mad though right now.

If he does and hopefully he will get banned for 4 years

that is millions flushed down the drain
and i don't expect jones to have gone to hw, just a bs move,same he pulled in 2012

His career will have an asterisk next to it. Never before in boxing or MMA has there been an ATG who got popped twice.

It'll be hotly debated on when he started using long after he retires, with people arguing for him and against him, but the fact that the arguments will happen in the first place will eventually tarnish his legacy.

If he gets four years and retires, he'll likely go down as the Barry Bonds of MMA. If he gets 2, 3, or 4 and comes back, doesn't fail another drug test, recaptures the championship, and cleans the division again then maybe there's some redemption to be had, but I don't know if even winning the HW championship would turn the spotlight away from his failed tests.

More accurate title would be:

Jon 'Bones' Jones had an ANABOLIC career.

Bones is the GOAT at 205 and one of the best of all time at any weight class.

ALL of those accomplishments will now have an asterisk next them. He cheated his whole career to obtain them.

Look at all of Cormiers achievements.
Those were EARNED the right way. Through hard work and being a man.

Bones is the GOAT at 205 and one of the best of all time at any weight class.

I think hes the best in history until now. Seriously ive never seen someone doing what he does, it is out the chart.

Jackson suck at masking drugs, so Jones is probably pretty pissed now...

If he changes camp, And moves to Bellator, he can still have a long career.

What fucking career?
lmfao.

You guys are delusional.
As far as I'm concerned, that dude hasn't had a legit fight in his whole career.
He had the chance to prove me wrong, and failed again - even worse than last time.

His entire career should be a NC.

He will be forgotten and people will remember clean dominant champions like GSP, Aldo, DJ, Conor (eventually).

ALL of those accomplishments will now have an asterisk next them. He cheated his whole career to obtain them.

Look at all of Cormiers achievements.
Those were EARNED the right way. Through hard work and being a man.

JJ > DC cormier. First time they fought there was no proof that he was on roids, deal with that.

He'll go down in history as one of the greatest ever no matter what.

I disagree, he was on his way to being the GOAT but the second positive test really put doubt into peoples minds.

How long has he been using?

There is an asterisk next to his name forever now.

Yes, but still, he lacks any sense of honor and morale. He's a cheat. He won't be considered great by anyone from now on.

What fucking career?
lmfao.

You guys are delusional.
As far as I'm concerned, that dude hasn't had a legit fight in his whole career.
He had the chance to prove me wrong, and failed again - even worse than last time.

Oh really? How many times did JJ pissed hot? The first time he didnt get to fight so only one right? I asume you think the same on Anderson Silva career then right? What about GSP, does he use roids? Nah... those Gyno nipples and that ripped body its all natural...

Prove you wrong? ok...

Oh really? How many times did JJ pissed hot? The first time he didnt get to fight so only one right? I asume you think the same on Anderson Silva career then right? What about GSP, does he use roids? Nah... those Gyno nipples and that ripped body its all natural...

Prove you wrong? ok...

anderson silva
- cheater
- pussy

GSP
- never watched his fights
- dont know him really
giphy.gif

fuck you cheaters
<3><3><3><3><3><3>

That right hand he ate from Cormier that knocked his mouth piece would have knock his ass out cold if he were clean.

Look what's been happening to guys like Alistair, giant Silva, JDS, brazilians. All of these guys that were known steroid users that now have to fight clean ALL get knocked out easily because their not on the juice.
Cormier would have slept him,
Jones is not the best ever.

I think hes the best in history until now. Seriously ive never seen someone doing what he does, it is out the chart.

I mean people are going to talk shit about popping for PED's but I don't care. I do care, because it ruins his career in his prime, but I don't care in the sense that I feel most of the top guys in the sport are using something, period, full stop. Bones' combination of natural talent and skill set (well roundedness) is virtually unequaled in the sport with only maybe MM, GSP, and Fedor on the level. I didn't include Anderson there because Anderson was a KO guy, not particularly well rounded. Deadly to be sure, but deadly with his fists and kicks. If we are talking GOATS then yes I include Anderson at the table.

Anyway, yea man, Bones has a ridiculous skill set, off the charts.

Back