Jon Anik signs new 4 year UFC deal

DecisiveUnequaledBustard-size_restricted.gif

Every time I hear Anik's awkward fake laugh, I die a little inside.

Anik is a professional surrounded by part timers.

Anik is pretty good.

Fuck the haters.

He’s really not as robotic a person as he sometimes comes off as, during commentary

I mean, I get that folks might become annoyed with the platitudes- ‘and a hook’, ‘lettuce’, etc, but it’s all in fun and he’s a really earnest, curious guy underneath it all. I mean, I think

He knows the fighters and the game pretty well for a non-practitioner, and is self-deprecating and doesn’t speak out of school

truly don’t get the hate

He reminds me of Ben Stein

Dry and boring

Well isn't that exactly what he's hired for Joe, in this octagon tonight we welcome our Air Asia flight crew attending tonight also the Rock as we are heading into the last minute of the first round of this 5 round title fight.

Who makes these decisions? Who there thinks Anik is actually better than Goldberg?

He isn't. He just plain isn't. Goldy said a ton of dumb shit but Anik is worthless. Goldie at least said funny things by accident and had a go-to line when finishes occurred. Anik has nothing.

Who makes these decisions? Who there thinks Anik is actually better than Goldberg?

He isn't. He just plain isn't. Goldy said a ton of dumb shit but Anik is worthless. Goldie at least said funny things by accident and had a go-to line when finishes occurred. Anik has nothing.
During Bellator 208 Goldie referred to Big John as "Joe" at least once. He wants to come home... It's time.

Anik sounds like he should be doing college baseball play-by-play with his generic nasally voice.

It's like he tries too hard to sound like the prototypical sportscaster.

I agree TS, can't stand Anik and wish Goldy was back.

If there's someone we should get rid of asap, it's Cruz not Anik.

Back