Jon Anik retweets a full 230 ME speculation breakdown video

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

This video is very good.

Im not going to post cliffs, because its too intricate. You need to watch it if you are interested. Many points have been mentioned on sherdog already, but this sums them all up in a quick and easy format.

The guy considers every possible match up that would fit a MSG headliner and co-main.

There is not one that doesnt include jon jones. Anik retweeting this gotta mean something.

cliff: Jones vs Brock for the undisputed PED HW title.

When this crap is finally confirmed to be the marketing stunt and hoax that it is, is Anik going to compliment his 209 tattoo by adding a 230?

didn't watch, but

Anik is a good guy

so many haters though lol

enjoy your Brendan Fitzgerald

bW10pZT.gif

BuK3N0i.gif

ezgif.com-resize-40.gif

If he says anything about Jones fighting on the card I’m not listening. The Jones/USADA bribery stuff is the biggest fake news conspiracy theory I’ve seen since the 2 Pac fakes his death era.

Last edited:
"Anik retweeting this gotta mean something." - Yeah, he's reveling in the hilarity of it all.

Covoissier the Goddamn Newt is growing on me. I'm becoming a fan.

Lol we doing threads on what the robot commentator likes/views on twitter.

{<doc}

I'm glad someone besides me picked up on that doofus ass laugh of Anik

Not having a main event is doing more for hyping this card than any realistic main event ever could.

This video is very good.

Im not going to post cliffs, because its too intricate. You need to watch it if you are interested. Many points have been mentioned on sherdog already, but this sums them all up in a quick and easy format.

The guy considers every possible match up that would fit a MSG headliner and co-main.

There is not one that doesnt include jon jones. Anik retweeting this gotta mean something.

This video is very good.

If UFC dropped its partnership with USADA this could be possible.

But, don't other commissions honor his punishment from the California Commision? Wouldn't he have to get relicensed there first?

Back