JOKER Origin Movie (First Poster Released)

Will Joaquin Phoenix make a good Joker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: September 21, 2018

Director Todd Phillips Shares Test Footage of Joaquin Phoenix in Full Joker Makeup

i Like what I am seeing so far. Jac can take this very dark

Update: September 21, 2018

Director Todd Phillips Shares Test Footage of Joaquin Phoenix in Full Joker Makeup

q0eyOCa.gif

I was already intrigued, but now I'm getting closer to hyped.

First comic book movie in about 10 years that I can't wait to see. I like the vibe, not like your typical comic book movie but more like a horror film. I dig it.

I enjoyed Xmen 1 & 2,, Spiderman 1& 2, Wolverine films, Guardians of the Galaxy, Hulk 1, and Batman films.

Therfore, I like superhero movies, I just think the ironman, thor, latest hulk, and latest Spiderman films sucked ass.

Man you have some weird idea for what makes a good movie. I remember the first x-men movie. While it was an ok movie especially for the time it is without a doubt one of the worst super hero movies ever. Wolverine literally stabbed one person in that whole movie it made no sense. X2 made up for it big time but I'll never forget X1 destroying Wolverine.

This looks dog shit.

The eyebrow pop then serious look sold me

It's interesting. I want to see exactly how Joaquin will play the Joker. His movements, voice, etc.

But yeah, interesting...

I'm all for getting serious actors involved but the script matters too. Infinity War was quite possibly the most boring super hero movie I've ever seen. Superman 4 was more memorable.

Edgelord Mcfatbeard over here says infinity war was the most boring movie he has ever seen.. Well if that just isn't a comically wrong ass opinion if I've ever heard one. Congrats edgelord.

I am nearing hyped levels that i havent reached before (for a dc movie)

Don't like the make up still better than tattoo joker though.

I'm pretty sure that's just his stage act make-up, and not the post chemical accident/villain make-up.

I'm pretty sure that's just his stage act make-up, and not the post chemical accident/villain make-up.
That’s what I’m assuming by “camera test”. Just seeing what his facial expressions and movement look like with makeup. That’s not gonna be the Joker look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back