JOKER Origin Movie (First Poster Released)

Will Joaquin Phoenix make a good Joker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of dudes hanging off Marvel's nuts.

How is this a bad movie?

And Suicide Squad was 10x better than CA Civil War.

Fight me.

We don''t fight retards, boy. We just laugh at them<45><Lmaoo>

Couldn't disagree more. The 5 films you mentioned were all below average to me.

Marvel movies are more for kids.

Suicide Squad was great.

At least it had a proper villain.
What's so more adult about suicide squad than marvel films( I also forgot to add Logan as a better film and is also not for kids)?

How are Mama, magnito and Valentine not proper villains?

As i said I'm not a marvel fan boy and hate what the mcu has grown into but you seem a bit irrational with your hate of them. I had hope for ss because I liked all of ayers previous films but its objectively not a great film

The whole point of Joker is that his origin is ambiguous. Yes, there have been many stories regarding that but nobody knows the true version (if any of those are true). Comic book movies have gone overboard

That's why it worked so well in The Dark Knight. Even his how he got his scars story changed every time he told it. He should be an ambiguous chaotic force that comes out of nowhere. Even the original Burton Batman's Joker origin was stupid. Oh, magic green goo turned him into The Joker....please.

The whole point of Joker is that his origin is ambiguous. Yes, there have been many stories regarding that but nobody knows the true version (if any of those are true). Comic book movies have gone overboard

If Joker has to have a codified "origin story" let it be the Killing Joke -- DCAU already did that as a movie.

I know exactly their thinking process on this: "Everybody loved Nicholson's Joker. Everyone loved Heath's Joker. They all wanted more of Leto's Joker. Well let's give them more Joker!" Basically whoring out the character because they smell $$$

When are they going to learn nobody wants or needs to know the Force is fucking midichlorians?

Woah, woah, woah...motherfucking Scorsese is directing this? Is this confirmed or rumored?

edit: shit, he's just the producer.

#2 edit: Will Leto appear in this? Is this in the current DC movies universe?

#3 I'd like if they used the Azzarello's Joker comic. That could work as a standalone in the DC world.
latest

Last edited:
{<redford}

Couldn't disagree more. The 5 films you mentioned were all below average to me.

Marvel movies are more for kids.

Suicide Squad was great.

At least it had a proper villain.

Of all the hills to die on, you pick 'Suicide Squad'?

Really?

this will suck ass.

Good job hollywood, you found a way to make martin Scorsese be involved in something that will suck ass.

venom without spiderman, now joker without batman.

the Joker's max amount of useful screentime died along with heath ledger.

30 seconds till Martian copied his voice almost exactly and even Jesse eisenburg tried to sound like him when he was lex luthor.

Let the overrated as FUCK joker die already. for gods sakes.

Has there ever been a Joker origin story in the comics? My impression is he never had one.

$10 says it will be PG13 and suck major balls.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a good origin story. Explaining how joker wanted to be a comedian but he couldn't feed his family and he took the Red Hood job out of desperation. Then they forced him to go through with it after his wife and child died.

"Something like that..happened to me. Sometimes I remember it one way sometimes another. If you gotta have a past why not make it multiple choice! *sad laugh*"

Yeah let's just piss all over that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back