Johny Hendricks explains how USADA played role in UFC retirement decision, details scary weight cut

Poor Johny.

If he only knew that all he had to do is snitch on his doctor...

He talks like not being a fatass isn't an option.

He has a legit food addiction. In college his coaches would have a spy follow him around so he couldn't sneak off and go to Burger King. Once he told them he was going to Walmart or something and he used that trip to sneak off and eat fast food.

He can't stop eating.

I used the blame the weight cutters. My thought was that it is cheating. Then the whole debacle with Jon Jones happened, where he can do PEDs and only get a 15 month suspension. I am done with USADA. If he can get a bullshit sentence after PEDs, then what the hell, leave the weight cutters alone.

His coaches gave the two Mcdonalds in town a picture of Johny and told them not to sell him food.

His coaches followed him and caught him eating junk at McDonalds. They caught him eating Little Ceasars. He was hiding 30 empty pizza boxes in his room. He would buy 2 litre bottles of soda to drink with his pizza.

lmao

The IV... really?

"ballooned out due to the weight cut"

Sure thing Johny. Sherdoggers are all overweight because they cut weight...

451778080-bantamweight-champion-tj-dillashaw-and-gettyimages.jpg

BjgiYvUCAAAdB4W.jpg

Why was it so hard for him to just move up to middleweight or even light heavyweight?

He's like a Hector Lomard, he's too short and his reach is too small for MW. It also negates his wrestling to a large degree.

I honestly think he's naturally a big WW, but someone who could make the weight cut safely if he minded his diet. If Till can do it so can Hendricks. He should never go over 195 EVER if he wants to fight at WW. Instead he ballons to 210 and then cuts maximal water weight. Makes no sense.

Next time you're in Midlothian, check out Big Riggs Steakhouse.

Me and my bro got shitfaced and had a feast there last week, the place is actually pretty dope!
You had a feast in a place that closed 2+ years ago?

WW Don't walk around 210lbs, or they shouldn't. Cutting 40lbs is just fucking stupid

Next time you're in Midlothian, check out Big Riggs Steakhouse.

Me and my bro got shitfaced and had a feast there last week, the place is actually pretty dope!
last week? That place shut down 2 years ago.
<{hfved}>

How is this dude missing the easiest course of action by just not ballooning up to 210. He's like 5'8 and not muscular, he can walk around 190 and still eat a good deal of crap.

You either let fighters do everything medically possible or you draw the line somewhere. I think the average person on the street would consider having to use IVs to recover from making weight to be quite extreme and wouldn't consider that a normal part of the game.

USADA played a factor because its easier to cut weight when you have more muscle (muscle retains more water than fat), and when you're on steroids you have more muscle than fat, the opposite being the case when you get off steroids and thus have a harder time cutting weight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back