Johnny walker vs Anthony Smith is the fight to make

Chill

Smith is Jones's next fight

Give Walker the Chinni Manuwa X Thiago Santos winner

Not yet.

Walker needs to have another fight with somone in the fringes of top 10, and Smith is another guy knocking on the door for a title shot, with how thin the division is.

Nah he should fight Shogun vs Pedro loser or some guy like patrick cummins

Johny Walker had a nice KO but pump your brakes kid he's not even top 15

Lionheart coming for that strap!

Naw.. Smith still has to get beat up by Jones or dc first.

Is it too early to start talking about Walker being in the company of Silva, GSP, Fedor, JOnes, Aldo and MM??

Jesus Christ. You folks are insane with the hype trains

Lionheart doesn't have anything for Johnny blue . Roundtree would handle smith

Sam Alvey or Vilante won’t give up their top 15 spots without a fight.

But really, I’d be down to see him fight Cuetebela.

Just give him the belt already.

Jesus Christ. You folks are insane with the hype trains

but did u see that KO!
ExcitableSnivelingAdouri-small.gif

Chill

Smith is Jones's next fight

Give Walker the Chinni Manuwa X Thiago Santos winner
Smith is a waste of time for Jon. Complete mismatch. Reyes would be way better. Make Smith fight and lose to the winner of Anderson-Latifi.

Smith is a waste of time for Jon. Complete mismatch. Reyes would be way better. Make Smith fight and lose to the winner of Anderson-Latifi.
Smith has earned his shot regardless of what people think

Reyes performance against OSP was underwhelming I don't think that match-up is anymore intriguing than Smith

If Jones gets past Gus the rest of the division is currently cannon fodder for him either way.

fuck it give him jones vs gus winner so we can just fast track his hype train to the top

not like he can be overhyped or anything......that never happens

oh wait

Walker needs a decent grappler in his next fight before i start to even think about him fighting for a title.

this is MMA folks, not kickboxing. he might look like a beast on his feet, but could still end up looking like a deer in headlights on the ground.

Smith has earned his shot regardless of what people think

Reyes performance against OSP was underwhelming I don't think that match-up is anymore intriguing than Smith

If Jones gets past Gus the rest of the division is currently cannon fodder for him either way.
Has he earned it though? 3 fight win streak, with two of them being against Rashad and Shogun. He's got a claim to a shot but I disagree that he's the clear leader.

I think Reyes is a whole lot better than Smith, and could be competitive with Jon on the feet, at least for a while. Hell, Latifi would be a more interesting fight, and if he beats Corey he'll have put a better run together than Smith as well.

I agree with you that Jon will probably run roughshod over the division anyway, but Smith would be an absolute massacre, just has nothing for Jon.

Another hype train running wild

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back