Johnny Walker- Next Erik Silva

BJJWrestler

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I was very impressed with Walker's performance on Saturday.. he's an exciting young prospect in a thin LHW division. Walker has savage standup, is young, and is Brazilian.. dare I say he is the next Erik Silva? Future champ right here if he can keep his mental game on point.

Thoughts?

I'd like to see him fight Dominick Reyes next. Was surprised how he just ran through Rountree.

Pump breaks. the guy is sloppy as can be and more likely to get a WWE contract than a UFC belt.

Next Erick Silva? Erick is very young in his career and will be signed by the UFC in the future. You sound like Erick is much older than Walker. Two good young prospects and sky is the limit for both of them

Walker is a veteran compared to spring chicken E. Silva.

Who is this young prospect you speak of? This eric silva sounds promising!

Can't really judge until he's around longer and opponents get time to figure him out. Just like the hype trains that were Kaepernick and RG3...as soon as they were able to be studied and figured out they were destroyed. I hate football, but I'm just saying. That fight was crazy impressive though.

Like a win over Khalil is some big deal lol,guys 3-4 in the UFC and 2 of his wins are over Paul Craig and Daniel Jolly,that's pretty meaningless.

The dude hit Khalil like 6 times. Not saying it isn't true but how with such a small sample size are some of you saying he's as future champ?

Both are so young. I'd like to see them in the UFC one day.

I'm assuming you meant to say Erick Silva is the next Johnny Walker?

Can we at least let Erick Silva attend his senior prom first? C'mon guys, give him time!

The dude hit Khalil like 6 times. Not saying it isn't true but how with such a small sample size are some of you saying he's as future champ?

Watch his fight on Contender Series Brazil.

I'd like to see him fight Dominick Reyes next. Was surprised how he just ran through Rountree.
and kill off two promising contenders? Match them up against veterans so they have a quicker path to the belt. We need more novel title matchups at lhw.

Back