Johnny Walker Dances to the Ring Before Laying a Beating on Cheick Kone

These Brazilians with Anglo-Saxon names are something else...
John Lineker, Johnny Walker, who's next? Anderson Beckham?

funny thing what colonization does to people aint it

Came in expecting Cheick Kongo being beat by a bottle of Johnny Walker.

720535110345.gif~c200

funny thing what colonization does to people aint it

Some parts of Brasil people like english names but our colonization was portuguese buddy.

If you go to central parts of Brasil like Goias loads of people have english names lol

Walker is going be an exciting fighter to watch, definetly think he's gonna crack the top 10 with ease. I can't believe how easily he dismantled Rountree! Already excited for his next fight

Walker is going be an exciting fighter to watch, definetly think he's gonna crack the top 10 with ease. I can't believe how easily he dismantled Rountree! Already excited for his next fight

Watch his fight with Henrique da Silva from 3 moths ago.

Lol, somebody obviously had their gf stolen by a Brazilian.

Meanwhile, in the real world: Shogun, Machida, Maia, Jacare, JDS ... Brazilians are the classiest, least cunty dudes in the game son.

Machida and his team was a bit cunty when they mocked Shogun for believing he won the first fight (which he did).

Does anyone know the story behind how he ended up training in Southampton in the U.K.?

Does anyone know the story behind how he ended up training in Southampton in the U.K.?

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/11...han-saki-easy-beat-someone-cant-fight-mma-ufc

Unlike most of the Brazilians that campaigned for a slot in the special edition of Dana White’s Contender Series show, Walker doesn’t live in his native country. The 26-year-old talent moved to Europe a year ago, and currently lives in a friend’s apartment in England.

The road that took him to the UFC was a rocky one.

“I got an offer from a businessman from Scotland, but when I got there — I thought Brazilians were sons of bitches, but I found out that there are Scottish sons of bitches, too,” Walker said. “I got there and a month later, he didn’t pay me anything, said he was broke, and I was f*cked.

“Away from home, couldn’t speak English, that’s when my war started. I had to find other jobs, teach — I was starving, but surviving. I’m surviving to change my life. Do you think this guy (Rountree) can do anything to me? I have too much involved, man. It’s not just professional, it’s emotional, family, everything. I won’t lose this fight.”

Walker’s future looked brighter after he got the call to compete on the UFC’s Contender Series and a win over Silva guaranteed him an exclusive contract with the promotion, but he suffered another blow in Europe. According to the UFC fighter, the man that started sponsoring him “was arrested because he had a firearm in his home, and I have nobody else to help me here again.”

Back