Johnny Hendricks Released by UFC, Bellator Bound?

Johny going to fight in Bellator for 20K/20K? Man, his fall from grace may be even worse than BJ's at this point.

signing him now would just look bad for Bellator. let him get back on the juice and smash some cans on some local shows.

I think it's possible but I'm not sure if they would be interested in a guy like Johnny at this point he was never a tremendous draw and his fights tend to be boring.
They might hire him so he can get beat up by some of the younger guys that's about it. So they can say they have a win over the ex UFC champion.
And then there's the problem of what division he will compete in. I don't think he's too small for 85 but he doesn't seem to have the fight IQ for it anymore.

If Bellator signed Koscheck they definiately will go for Hendricks.

Should be good for him too they have no problems building big names back up against jobbers

Bellator should sign him.

Rory vs Hendricks... Rory destroys him, everyone starts calling for Rory vs GSP, UFC and Bellator hold cross promotion superfight. GSP vs The Red King. Oh Em Gee o_O

His 70% ass is one of my least favorite fighters ever. He don’t need to be anywhere near a scale. Throw him in the next open weight Bellator

I can totally see Bellator signing him.

But man you really have to question if his heart is into it. But then again Bellator doesn't seem to care that much about that.

Matt Brown was recently on Rogan Podcast saying that he definitely believed Johnny used, based on crazy power, and that his fight with Johnny was his last before USADA came in (and Johnny started losing).
I've always believed Johnny was a cheat. Struck me as the kind of guy who would do ANYTHING to get the gold around his waist

he is bound to go make himself a burger. right about...now.

I’d love to see him go to OneFc or Rizin and conform everyone’s suspicion by coming back shredded, with great cardio, and KO power.

Hendricks vs Koscheck 2 in Bellator

Back