Johnny Depp talksTrump and "assassinating a president." These libs must want President Pence

Name them...I bet you have to go back to 199-fuck

A Study....

How many people did Alex Jones kill? McVeigh was a right winger? Since when?

Mcveigh was an extreme right winger. He was also bat shit insane, motivated by the turner diaries, a virgin, and had no friends. I dont put the deranged actions of a man like him on conservatism, the same way I dont put antifa up as a representation of liberal politics, considering those fucks dont even know what liberal principles are.

Exactly which of these sycophants who took a huge political risk for him on health care isn't on his team?

donald-trump-paul-ryan-ahca-rose-garden-white-house.jpg

And the award for shittiest hairpiece, even in a picture of Trump, goes to the man in the highest row, second to the left side. What is that? It fails to even match the rest of his hair?!

I don't trust him.

Well that goes for everyone in Washington, but Ryan has bent over backwards to explain away Trump's behavior at every turn, and he got him a victory in the house on the healthcare bill, which is Trump's only real "win" outside of SCOTUS, which was all McConnell anyway. In terms of loyalty, I would put Ryan ahead of everyone outside of Kushner, as Bannon is the one who leaked the Kushner/Russia stuff to increase his power within the administration.

if you live in a glass house, dont throw stones.

stop competing for top victim trump fans. i thought you hated that shit.

And the award for shittiest hairpiece, even in a picture of Trump, goes to the man in the highest row, second to the left side. What is that? It fails to even match the rest of his hair?!

I think it might be the ghost of Abe Lincoln's beard?

Well that goes for everyone in Washington, but Ryan has bent over backwards to explain away Trump's behavior at every turn, and he got him a victory in the house on the healthcare bill, which is Trump's only real "win" outside of SCOTUS, which was all McConnell anyway. In terms of loyalty, I would put Ryan ahead of everyone outside of Kushner, as Bannon is the one who leaked the Kushner/Russia stuff to increase his power within the administration.

I think it might be the ghost of Abe Lincoln's beard?

He's a modern day Republican. The best he could get was the ghost of Strohm Thurmonds pubic hair. The guy, at every full moon, hears a voice in his head, and it says "Merp, dont give negros my money."

Madonna says she has thought about blowing up the white house
Snoop Dog assassinated Trump in a music video
Kathy Griffin did a photo shoot holding the severed head of a Donald Trump

And now Depp joins in

Hollywood can't control themselves.

You're just looking for shit to get outraged about and mske a sherdog thread over.

I voted for Trump and I like Depp. In fact, I feel like rewatching a Pirates of the Caribbean film now.

Back