Johnny Depp talksTrump and "assassinating a president." These libs must want President Pence

You mean like how the right downplays right wing terror attacks? They downplay their role anytime some asshole blows up an abortion clinic or government building.

Name them...I bet you have to go back to 199-fuck

A study from 1995 to 2011 shows that right wing extremism has been responsible for 56% of terror attacks during the time period in the United States. Islamist Terrorism constituted around 12%. Leftists at only 30%, just short of half as many right wing terror attacks.

A Study....

So if leftists have to take ownership of some jackass like Hodgkinson or Johnny Depp, then the right needs to take ownership of jackasses like McVeigh and Alex Jones.

Or can we just accept that crazy people are fucking crazy and that there are idiots saying hateful things on both sides?

How many people did Alex Jones kill? McVeigh was a right winger? Since when?

QX19W_s-200x150.gif

TBF I also agree that his presidency has been a train wreck so far....

TBF I also agree that his presidency has been a train wreck so far....
That's fine, I think he's handling things the best that he possible could. Especially with all the opposition that he has.

I'd also say that I believe America will do well these 4 years.

Name them...I bet you have to go back to 199-fuck

I'll bet you get to go all the way up until 2011. Find a study that goes the extra 5 years to get us to 2016 and see if that statistic changed much. And yeah, once it happened a few years back we get to forget all about it! Like we can forget that Republicans drew us into a war over lies about WMDs because, hey, it happened a few years back!

A Study....

Yes. A study. By the National Counter Terrorism Center. If you can find a more up to date one that includes the last few years, I'd love to see it and update my beliefs to fit current data.

https://thinkprogress.org/chart-17-...m-is-significant-domestic-terror-805653857c40

How many people did Alex Jones kill? McVeigh was a right winger? Since when?

How many people did Johnny Depp kill? The same number as Alex Jones. Both say hateful and inflammatory things about the other side though right? Do you consider McVeigh to be a pussy leftist now? I'd consider someone like him to be on the extreme right. Just like the asshole who shot up a baseball practice would be on the extreme left. Neither represent the majority of rational people.

This weak shit again? That post you 'quoted' me in wasn't even mines.

Double Down On Fear

Howard Dean: Stephen Bannon a 'Nazi'
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/307043-howard-dean-stephen-bannon-a-nazi

Maxine Waters: ‘Trump is no longer just a bully, he's very dangerous'
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/328786-maxine-waters-trump-is-no-longer-just-a-bully

Sanders: Trump is ‘perhaps the worst and most dangerous’ president in U.S. history
https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...a08c7a-4ee2-11e7-b74e-0d2785d3083d_video.html

Hillary Clinton Says Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ To America’s Standing In The World
http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/31/h...-dangerous-to-americas-standing-in-the-world/

Elizabeth Warren on House GOP healthcare plan: 'People will die'

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/e...althcare-plan-people-will-die/article/2622146

Normalize Violence Against The Enemy

KathyGriffinBeheadingTrumpClean.jpg

SnoopDoggClownTrump-640x480.jpg

JuliusCaesarTrumpStabAmericanExpress.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Madonna – “I’ve thought a lot about blowing up the White House.”
Robert De Niro: “I’d Like to Punch Him in the Face”
Joss Whedon: “I Want a Rhino to F*ck Paul Ryan to Death”
David Simon: “Pick Up a G*ddamn Brick” if Trump Fires Robert Mueller
Lea DeLaria: Pick up a baseball bat and take out every f*cking republican and independent I see

Attack The Enemy

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fdf584d9345188475bcdae7889c107f9e%2F204891405%2F633488352.jpg

Pro-Trump-Berkeley-4.jpg

killtrumppost1-n3otfkdkitrssj0powt2com1usqrp1sycwes4hzus4.jpg

berkeley-black-mask-activists.jpg

main_content_UC_BERKELEY_PROTEST_WIDE.jpg

trump-supporter-attacked.jpg

antifa-berlin.jpg

Trump-Supporters-Attacked.jpg

Conclusion?....

Bernie Bro Takes Up Arms Against Republicans

The man who shot five people at a Republican congressional baseball practice Wednesday morning appears to be a diehard liberal, judging by social media accounts under his name.

The Washington Post was first to identify the shooter as James T. Hodgkinson of Belleville, Illinois. There are two Facebook accounts for a James T. Hodgkinson and James Hodgkinson living in Belleville, Illinois with the same work history and similar syntax.

Both accounts show enthusiastic support for former Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders and a deep loathing of President Donald Trump and other Republicans.

Screen-Shot-2017-06-14-at-10.53.13-AM.png

Hodgkinson elsewhere declared Trump, members of his family, and other GOP politicians as "traitors." "This Country Could Do With One Less Republican," he wrote in an April post.

The 66-year-old shooter once accused Republicans who supported the GOP health care bill of trying to kill fellow Americans. "I Hope [Republicans] Have a Few More that Actually Like Americans & Don't Want to Kill Them," he wrote.

And I didn't even add the Orlando Nightcub shooter, BLM riots, and Islamic attacks the left loves to be silence on...but please bring up Dylan Roof again

That's fine, I think he's handling things the best that he possible could. Especially with all the opposition that he has.

I respect your opinion and maybe it will be fine.

I'll bet you get to go all the way up until 2011. Find a study that goes the extra 5 years to get us to 2016 and see if that statistic changed much. And yeah, once it happened a few years back we get to forget all about it! Like we can forget that Republicans drew us into a war over lies about WMDs because, hey, it happened a few years back!

Off-topic already....

Yes. A study. By the National Counter Terrorism Center. If you can find a more up to date one that includes the last few years, I'd love to see it and update my beliefs to fit current data.

https://thinkprogress.org/chart-17-years-after-oklahoma-city-bombing-right-wing-extremism-is-significant-domestic-terror-805653857c40
https://thinkprogress.org/chart-17-...m-is-significant-domestic-terror-805653857c40

Think Progress...of course. Is the Orlando shooter...a Clinton supporter and hater of Trump on that list?

How many people did Johnny Depp kill? The same number as Alex Jones. Both say hateful and inflammatory things about the other side though right? Do you consider McVeigh to be a pussy leftist now? I'd consider someone like him to be on the extreme right. Just like the asshole who shot up a baseball practice would be on the extreme left. Neither represent the majority of rational people.

So Jones never killed anyone but he's exactly like McVeigh?

Off-topic already....

How is it off topic? It's the most relevant study I can find on the subject. Find us a better one that goes the 2016 then and we'll use that one. You're the one making the silly claims that things that happened a few years ago no longer seem to matter.
Think Progress...of course. Is the Orlando shooter...a Clinton supporter and hater of Trump on that list?

The study is only referenced on Think Progress. It came straight from the US government. Well considering the study only goes until 2011 and the Pulse nightclub shooting happened last year what do you think brainiac? Find us a more relevant study then. This is the most comprehensive one I could find.

So Jones never killed anyone but he's exactly like McVeigh?

Holy shit. How hard is this. I compared Jones to Depp as people with dumb hateful rhetoric that should be ignored by serious people and McVeigh to Hodgkinson as crazy extremist murderers. I thought that was pretty clear.

What's funny is when that incident happened, like 80% of the people defended Depp and called her a gold digger.

I'm glad she took him to the cleaners for that brutal assault.

i dont think they want a president pence

i think theyre like toddlers on a temper tantrum, they are not thinking of the effects of what theyre suggesting, theyre just angry. just like how they ask mommy government for stuff without understand how its going ot be paid for, just because they want it

i dont think they want a president pence

i think theyre like toddlers on a temper tantrum, they are not thinking of the effects of what theyre suggesting, theyre just angry. just like how they ask mommy government for stuff without understand how its going ot be paid for, just because they want it

No, these people are legitimately stupid and they believe killing Trump will bring them President Bernie, they legit have no fucking idea how government works, only what Samantha Bee tells them to think

Yeah I saw the video. He was pissed and slamming cabinet doors. Didn't lay a finger on her tho.

She was begging for it. I know she wanted to set him off to have proof he hit her. She did that thing lots of women do, where they get you angry like a powder keg, and then, with each word, it's like they wave a flame above your fuse, taunting. I hate that shit, and I hate how women get away with, because men typically dont even try that shit.

I wrote "Kill Trump" on the soles of my shoes and on my backpack.

Opposition from who, CNN? <JerryWWF>

He has a republican house and senate, he can call whatever play he wants and the demos literally have no defensive players on the field. The GOP just has to get everyone to run the same play, and to not jump off sides and they can score touchdowns whenever they want. Trump just keeps calling audibles to variations of the butt fumble play.

Opposition from who, CNN? <JerryWWF>

He has a republican house and senate, he can call whatever play he wants and the demos literally have no defensive players on the field. The GOP just has to get everyone to run the same play, and to not jump off sides and they can score touchdowns whenever they want. Trump just keeps calling audibles to variations of the butt fumble play.

The republicans aren't on his team. He can't call the plays.

Back