Johnny Depp talksTrump and "assassinating a president." These libs must want President Pence

R

ripskater

Madonna says she has thought about blowing up the white house
Snoop Dog assassinated Trump in a music video
Kathy Griffin did a photo shoot holding the severed head of a Donald Trump

And now Depp joins in

Hollywood can't control themselves.

Depp you fuckin scumbag.

amber-heard-bruises-johnny-depp-ftr-1.jpg

Jesus, this is getting pathetic, especially the women. These pussies will do nothing.

He was speaking in implications and hypotheticals, which as we all know means nothing in 2017. As of 6/22/2017, one has to put things in terms Siri can understand for anything like this to count as a threat anymore.

Another smug Hollywood retard who makes me glad I got rid of my television and stopped watching movies.

giphy.gif

<{1-69}>

Last edited by a moderator:
The wife beating drug addict chimes in...

I thought the new narrative was that if you don't explicitly say something, it doesn't count.

Madonna says she has thought about blowing up the white house
Snoop Dog assassinated Trump in a music video
Kathy Griffin did a photo shoot holding the severed head of a Donald Trump

And now Depp joins in

Hollywood can't control themselves.

56c.jpg

Nice, influence another Bernie Sanders supporter to kill republicans again. The left continues to justify violence

Lol

They can't get to Trump, but they'll probably try to sucker punch some nazis in red baseball caps.

I think the days of pepper spraying young girls might be over for them, they've been beaten like rented mules the last few times they tried to get uppity. They appear to have earned the ire of people capable of defending themselves.

First off, Depp is way past his prime and needs to STFU because he is a silly too much jewelry for a man wearing sissy.

secondly,

Pence is worse by alot
a553517c9be256f0224488124c0328f2.jpg

First off, Depp is way past his prime and needs to STFU because he is a silly too much jewelry for a man wearing sissy.

secondly,

Pence is worse by alot
a553517c9be256f0224488124c0328f2.jpg
I don't dislike Pence. I agree with many of his positions, but Trump is the Alpha Dog that America needs.

Back