JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 2 (Dragonlord's Review)

If you have seen JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 2, how would your rate it?

• Total voters
I have no friends currently :( so haven't watched the movie yet, loved the first one though.

More John Wick is a good thing.
Gotta bring Common's character back though! That Ronin who's seeking revenge!

Should I just go sit next to a random person even though they are like 6 empty rows?

I went and saw it alone and had a blast.

Theater was by no means crowded but there were a good amount in there, we had fun.

GO SEE IT!

Keanu should do character crossovers of himself playing both different characters he's done.

Keanu should do character crossovers of himself playing both different characters he's done.

7j15tXU.jpg

Nice!

but then just after Leguizamo sayz "John, I can't do it, you're excommunicado!"" ... Leguizamo tilts his head to the size while motioning with his eyes... Wick turns his head to look & seez his car fully restored pull up. & it's loaded down with firepower. (how about a small missile launcher that comez up out of the trunk guided by a control in the driverz seat)

Az Wick pullz away in his car he stops by Leguizamo & sayz, "this never happened" & givez him a nod before pulling off with a look on his face that showz he'z ready for war.

@One MMA Fan

Last edited:
Man, I'm so pumped for chapter 3. But I think we all should go into it with slightly lower expectations. I'm not expecting it to be a shit-show like most threequels, but the bar is so damn high.

I'll say this, the only way I think I will be satisfied with the resolution of Wick's journey is if he gets a heroes death. Because he was already out of the game and dipped his head back in. There really shouldn't be any way he finds peace and gets out again. He's addicted to the violence. Addicted to the vengeance. The only realistic way he should find peace is through death.
I thought it might be cool if he got a seat at the table... or just wiped them all out & declared himself in charge. Wick 4 is all the families coming for him maybe.

Bit early to speculate on a Wick 4 when they're talking about going 50% deeper into the current lore... & expanding the overall world by 25%

Just throwing out more ideaz.

I thought it might be cool if he got a seat at the table... or just wiped them all out & declared himself in charge. Wick 4 is all the families coming for him maybe.

Bit early to speculate on a Wick 4 when they're talking about going 50% deeper into the current lore... & expanding the overall world by 25%

Just throwing out more ideaz.

That's a pretty interesting idea.

Honestly, if they manage to pull off Chapter 3, I'd rather they leave it as a trilogy and maybe do the prequel or a Continental Hotel series on Netflix perhaps.

Should I just go sit next to a random person even though they are like 6 empty rows?

Don't they have reserved seating where you live? If you pick the right seat you can minimize the chances of someone sitting next to you.

They're advertising the hell out of this movie in Paris, could have a strong international opening this week.

I think this is the best action sequel I have ever seen.

Except maybe Terminator 2.

I saw it again today, first time I ever rewatched a film in theaters.

Had a blast again!

I swear I'm thinking about going again, no bs.

I kind of want to go see it again. It, along with Dredd, are IMO the best action movies of the 21st century.

Back