JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 3 - PARABELLUM (New Trailer Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think changing up the style of kills wouldve been nice in chapter 2.

I wouldve liked to see more hand to hand combat. Maybe even more kills through car chase's

Don't know it just wasn't as fun and fresh like the first time, right in the middle of it and I'm like "so shooting huh". It still was good but not as impactful as the first.

Quite obvious Common was still alive and going to be alive since John told him dont remove the knife if you want to live.

I'm going to guess that Common will end up helping Wick in the end.

Don't know it just wasn't as fun and fresh like the first time, right in the middle of it and I'm like "so shooting huh". It still was good but not as impactful as the first.

Yea same here.

Maybe wick even doing a different style hitman wouldve been nice.

Even his attire. Obviously throw in the suit to pay homage to the first one but I think changing things up wouldve been refereshing

Update: May 21, 2018

Anjelica Huston, Mark Dacascos and Asia Kate Dillon Join JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 3

Anjelica Huston and Billions' Asia Kate Dillon have joined Keanu Reeves in John Wick: Chapter 3.

Mark Dacascos, who appeared in Hawaii Five-0 and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and Jason Mantzoukas (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) have also joined Liongate’s action movie, which continues the bullet-spewing adventures of Reeves’ assassin.

Additionally, Laurence Fishburne, Ian McShane and Lance Reddick are returning to reprise their roles.

On the action front, Yayan Ruhian and Cecep Arif Rahman from The Raid film franchise will play professional killers that Wick has to face off against. Martial arts star Tiger Hu Chen from Man of Tai Chi will also square off against Wick.

The story picks up after the events of Chapter 2, which sees Wick, a former assassin who tried and failed to live the quiet life, with a $14 million price tag on his head and an army of bounty-hunting killers on his trail. After killing a member of the shadowy international assassin’s guild, the High Table, Wick is excommunicato, but the world’s most ruthless hitmen and women await his every turn.

Huston will play a figure known as as The Director, while Dillon is The Adjudicator of the High Table. Dacascos is an assassin named Zero, and Mantzoukas as the Tick Tock Man.

Halle Berry is already signed on as the female lead of the movie, a character named Sofia. John Wick: Chapter 3 is set to hit theaters May 17, 2019.

Anjelica Huston, Asia Kate Dillon and Mark Dacascos Join Keanu Reeves in 'John Wick: Chapter 3'

I think changing up the style of kills wouldve been nice in chapter 2.

I wouldve liked to see more hand to hand combat. Maybe even more kills through car chase's
The double tap headshot did get old and I hate critiquing these amazing movies.

Update: May 21, 2018

Anjelica Huston, Mark Dacascos and Asia Kate Dillon Join JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 3

Anjelica Huston and Billions' Asia Kate Dillon have joined Keanu Reeves in John Wick: Chapter 3.

Mark Dacascos, who appeared in Hawaii Five-0 and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and Jason Mantzoukas (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) have also joined Liongate’s action movie, which continues the bullet-spewing adventures of Reeves’ assassin.

Additionally, Laurence Fishburne, Ian McShane and Lance Reddick are returning to reprise their roles.

On the action front, Yayan Ruhian and Cecep Arif Rahman from The Raid film franchise will play professional killers that Wick has to face off against. Martial arts star Tiger Hu Chen from Man of Tai Chi will also square off against Wick.

The story picks up after the events of Chapter 2, which sees Wick, a former assassin who tried and failed to live the quiet life, with a $14 million price tag on his head and an army of bounty-hunting killers on his trail. After killing a member of the shadowy international assassin’s guild, the High Table, Wick is excommunicato, but the world’s most ruthless hitmen and women await his every turn.

Huston will play a figure known as as The Director, while Dillon is The Adjudicator of the High Table. Dacascos is an assassin named Zero, and Mantzoukas as the Tick Tock Man.

Halle Berry is already signed on as the female lead of the movie, a character named Sofia. John Wick: Chapter 3 is set to hit theaters May 17, 2019.

Anjelica Huston, Asia Kate Dillon and Mark Dacascos Join Keanu Reeves in 'John Wick: Chapter 3'
Mark Dacascos? The number of fist fights in this film just went up a lot.

The skinhead from Orange is the New Black is an interesting choice.

De3T019UEAI0uHx.jpg

I knew it!! They are gonna do that female badass shit.

#girlpower
#politicalcorrect

Update: July 6, 2018

Keanu Reeves Confirms Third Movie Title is Called JOHN WICK 3: PARABELLUM

O0RxJUo.jpg

John Wick is going to war. If you saw how John Wick: Chapter 2 ended, you probably already knew that, but the official title for John Wick 3 wants you to know for sure. Speaking with the folks at ComingSoon, Keanu Reeves confirmed that the upcoming sequel is called John Wick 3: Parabellum.

So what does Parabellum refer to? Reeves told the outlet that the subtitle means “Prepare for war.” He explained, ” It’s part of that famous sentence, ‘Si vis pacem, para bellum,’ which translates as, ‘If you want peace, prepare for war.'” That sounds about right for a character like Wick, who just wanted to live the quiet life until some mobster punks stole his car and killed his dog, reawakening the Baba yaga and sending the legendary assassin on a quest for vengeance that got him tangled up in the criminal underworld all over again.

The 2017 sequel saw him tangled up even further, and ultimately expelled from the protection of the Hotel Continental after he killed a member of The High Table on Continental grounds. The third film finds Wick on the run after the deed, with a contract on his life. As the synopsis explains, “John should have already been executed, except the Continental’s manager, Winston, has given him a one-hour grace period before he’s “Excommunicado” – membership revoked, banned from all services and cut off from other members. John uses the service industry to stay alive as he fights and kills his way out of New York City.”

Parabellum will also see Wick teaming up with a mysterious new character called Sofia, played by Halle Berry. Reeves also teased Wick’s relationship to the here. “John Wick is fighting for his life and thinks that Halle Berry’s character has some information for him,” Reeves said. “They have a past, and they get involved with The High Table, this kind of overlording entity.”

John Wick 3 also stars Angelica Huston, Jason Mantzoukas,Billions breakout Asia Kate Dillon and Hiroyuki Sanada as the main villain, as well as Mark Dacascos, Tiger Hu Chen, and The Raid duo of Yayan Ruhian and Cecep Arif Rahman. Ian McShane, Laurence Fishburne, Lance Reddick, Common and Ruby Rose are expected to return for the sequel.

http://collider.com/john-wick-3-tit...utm_campaign=collidersocial&utm_medium=social

Hope its less ridiculous than the second movie

I did not like John Wick 2 at all

The Raid duo of Yayan Ruhian and Cecep Arif Rahman
Too bad they couldn't get the main RAID guy. I just saw him in a trailer for some new movie where's he's playing a defector or somesuch against Marky Mark and Ronda Wrong.

The first two were so freaking awesome. I hope this one lives up to those.

Ah yes, much agreed.

The world building was definitely one of the main reasons I loved the second film more. Will be interesting to see how Wick deals with the high table in the third.
I bet he cuts off his own fingers to appease some bossman

Had to google the word 'Parabellum' and this comes up...

noun
  1. a type of semi-automatic pistol or machine gun.

The origin is the meaning of war or whatever, original title I guess but weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back