JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 3 - PARABELLUM (New Trailer Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
John_Wick_3.jpg

I look forward to this movie, I wonder how they will top the action from JW2. It will be hard to top. They should make a film with John Wick vs Jason Statham.

So no one is IG'g or posting to fb all of these dead corpses everywhere?

I got it: no social media in the John Wick universe.

Hitman clean up service.

Give'm a coin and areas are cleaner than they were before.

“Diverse” “female to star opposite reeves”

This movie is fucked already.

Common is awesome btw he was amazing in hell on wheels. Ruby rose is absolute shit. She can’t act to save her life and goes out of her way to pretend she’s a dude. She’s a no talent bum.

Update: May 21, 2018

Halle Berry Joins Keanu Reeves in Chad Stahelski's JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 3

Halle Berry has signed on to star opposite Keanu Reeves in John Wick: Chapter 3, the latest installment of Liongate’s action movie series.

Chad Stahelski, who has overseen the mayhem in the first two movies, is back behind the camera of Chapter 3.

The story picks up after the events of Chapter 2, which sees Wick, a former assassin who tried and failed to live the quiet life, with a $14 million price tag on his head and an army of bounty-hunting killers on his trail. After killing a member of the shadowy international assassin’s guild, the High Table, John Wick is excommunicado, but the world’s most ruthless hit men and women await his every turn.

Berry’s character details are being kept secret but sources say she will not be the film’s villain.

Derek Kolstad, writing team Chris Collins and Marc Abrams and Shay Hatten penned the script. Thunder Road Pictures’ Basil Iwanyk and Erica Lee are producing in association with 87Eleven Productions.

Berry last co-starred in comic book action movie The Kingsman: The Golden Circle.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...oins-keanu-reeves-john-wick-chapter-3-1113666

I liked the first one better second one seems a tad more empty at least for me.

Hoping their 3rd is stepping it up a tad in some way.

“Diverse” “female to star opposite reeves”

This movie is fucked already.

Common is awesome btw he was amazing in hell on wheels. Ruby rose is absolute shit. She can’t act to save her life and goes out of her way to pretend she’s a dude. She’s a no talent bum.

Interesting. That's exactly how I would describe Common.

don't give a shit about the story line.. will watch for the gunkata..

The Warriors + John Wick would be so good and so violent. Just have him kill everyone on the way from point A to point B. I want waves and waves of people getting grappled with a side of head shots.

Please no PC Bullshit female badass as his partner .....

Hopefully he gets mount on Berry's character, cross chokes her to death. Then as sex with her lifeless corpse.

Please no PC Bullshit female badass as his partner .....

Eh, I'd say Halle doesnt fit that category at all, as she is more than capable of holding her own in just about any role. She'd be fine as a badass enemy, but will probably be some high level informant or former associate that gives him some help.

I liked the first one better second one seems a tad more empty at least for me.

Hoping their 3rd is stepping it up a tad in some way.

I think changing up the style of kills wouldve been nice in chapter 2.

I wouldve liked to see more hand to hand combat. Maybe even more kills through car chase's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back