Social John Podesta is ready to talk about Pizzagate

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HereticBD
You're so full of shit. I listen to that podcast every day.

The thing is, they ARE speaking in code. Code for what?

It's KNOWN that podesta is a freak. A freak. Spirit cooking and naked kid artwork all over his house. And he is in tight with the clintons.

People like you will just close your eyes and overlook it all, bc it helps white liberalism by protecting The Democratic Party
<DontBelieve1>

And what's spirit cooking? I've heard the term and understand it to be some laughable occult chicanery. I'd google it but I dont want to end up on some list.

The problem with pizza gate is it sounds more like code for child molestation than it sounds like people talking about pizza. I honestly don't believe this is a conspiracy and won't until someone can explain that.

First off let me just say I don't necessarily think there's some child sex ring being run out of a pizza place. However, I definitely think there's something fishy going on there. I mean you're just attacking the fact that some people on reddit, 4chan, and twitter were the ones doing the digging as opposed to challenging the very weird stuff in those emails. That logo they had did for their store is a 'boy lover' symbol according to an FBI document from 2007. A week later they change their logo. Maybe an unfortunate coincidence, but a band that played in Comet had that same symbol in one of their music videos and also (can't remember if it was the same band or a different band) was filmed joking about pedophilia in Comet. Then there's the fact that Dennis Hastert is friends with Tony Podesta and they both were on some ambassador program in Japan together while Hastert was molesting kids. The email about getting an uber to "deliver" a 7,9, and 11 year old to the pool for their entertainment. All of these things in isolation are fairly innocuous but somethings very off when you look at all of this together. That performance artist inviting John and Tony over to take part in whatever the fuck this is: . All the art of naked teenagers in Tony's house. Emailing in code. Someone emailing billionaire John Podesta about coming to collect a napkin (not just any napkin - a "map-related hankerchief"??). As I said I'm not jumping to conclusions about this meaning there's some super secret pedophile club in Washington but I would not be surprised in the slightest if the Podestas are in to weird shit.

edit: also, there was/is SERIOUS damage control online, the amount of shills on sites like reddit is astounding.

So much of this post.

Denying something weird as hell was being discussed or going on is the definition of delusion. Equally as delusional as pretending to know exactly what happened. What we should be doing is acknowledging that given the evidence, something was obviously being covered up, and it wasn't a fantasy football team or a trip to the grocery store being hidden in code.

Some people could care less about the truth though. All about defending that position.

First of all, you could make a huge list of "evidence" that sandy hook was fake, that 9/11 was all Bush, that Trump works for Putin, that the Pyramids were built by aliens, etc. Every conspiracy theory has a mountain of "evidence" that supports that.

The problem is, it is not actually good evidence of anything that the conspiracy claims.

Spirit cooking? She's an artist, she did installations is major museums all over the country. She already addressed the Podesta thing, she said that she has dinners with people who donate money and that they are just normal dinners.

Symbols? Yes, MSN, AOL, and a bunch of other companies also have logos that appear to be symbols for child abuse. Could it possibly be that they are just normal logos that are used by dozens of companies and have absolutely nothing to do with child abuse? Or are all of these companies part of a conspiracy?

Podesta has weird art. Lots of people have weird art, that does not mean you can accuse them publicly of heinous crimes. You can call him weird if you want, that's about the extent of what you could accuse him of based on his art.

Dennis Hastert was the Speaker of the House. Do you have any idea how large his "circle" is? If knowing Dennis Hastert makes you a child abuser, then everybody in the government is a child abusers. It's just an absolutely dumb piece of "evidence" to suggest.

Now anything else you claim here, I'm going to simply ask you where you got that information and what proof exists. For example, you claimed that Hastert was in Japan attacking children with Podesta, and I'd like to hear why you are claiming that.

You say that Podesta has these horrible pieces of art in his home. How do you know what is in his home?

It seems like you guys are throwing out some bad evidence, and then completely making up some other evidence to make that bad evidence seem less bad. But maybe I'm wrong, feel free to inform me.

Last edited:
If you read it as having nefarious intent, it sounds creepy as fuck.

It could also just be some harmless banter about young kids being wacky and entertaining. Could've simply meant that the people looking after them will have their hands full, and that the kids are looking forward to a dip in their pool.

I actually thought it sounds like a message that my Mom might receive about the grandkids and their friends stopping by and the "entertainment" would be meant somewhat sarcastically. And the "kids will be in the the pool for sure" was just confirmation that it was worth spending the money (not cheap) to heat up the pool.

Do you see how you took every piece of evidence, attacked it individually, to state that none of it holds any weight, even when some of it clearly does to any objective observer? This is exactly what you would complain about if someone in a different conversation from a different political party did this to you in a discussion when you presented an argument or a case to them. You seem like a pretty smart guy, but view through a narrow lense.

This is not a political discussion at all. I could care less about any of the players or their political affiliations.

What I just did was point out how silly the “evidence“ is that is used to make this heinous accusation. A big long list of terrible evidence is just a big long list of terrible evidence.

But like I said, that is how all conspiracy theories work. People compile a big list of terrible evidence and convince themselves that enough terrible evidence amounts to something worthwhile. It doesn’t.

Not sure why anyone defends these lobbyist scumbags. If trafficking children for sex is the worst thing they’ve done I’d be really surprised.

Lol at this thread.

You know what would stop allot of this fake news?

If you stopped hiding from explaining the context of those E-mails.

The fact is that most sane people can see those E-mails are speaking in code.

I don't claim to know what those code words mean. The speculation at pedo stuff is thin at best.

This doesn't mean that he wasn't using code words.

Probably what every grown up speaks in code for, personal drug use.

I'll send you a complete list along with some pizza related maps.

That's it? How in the world are you connecting that to child abuse?

Right, and I could care less about conspiracy theories. So now we have established you don't care about parties, and I don't care about conspiracy in this discussion correct?

On the evidence, it isn't terrible in context of the discussion. Saying things like Podesta has "weird art" is dismissive to the context the art is being mentioned in connection with all the other things. Just like weird coded "language" in context is relative to other combined information. Claiming to know exactly what happened is ridiculous, but acting like everything that has happened is one giant innocent coincidence is a dangerous mindset.

Again, "all the other things" are just as innocuous. You have a list of bad evidence, and you think that they add up to something meaningful. But they really don't. It's the same exact method used to prove that Bush did 9/11 and that Sandy Hook was faked. I've already poked holes in the evidence with like 2 minutes of research. "Spirit cooking" angle is ridiculous, the woman is just an artist (with art in major museums like MOMA) and has dinners with normal menus with people who donate money. The symbols look like normal logos, and the accusation that they resemble child abuse symbols could be made against lots of other mainstream companies like AOL, MSM, and others.

What weird art pieces does Podesta have in his home and how do you know that? Why would you make the accusation that Hastert was abusing children in Japan with Podesta? He was the longest serving Republican Speaker of the House in history. Are all the Republicans he worked with over that tenure under suspicion now? It's just crazy talk.

That's it? How in the world are you connecting that to child abuse?

Again, "all the other things" are just as innocuous. You have a list of bad evidence, and you think that they add up to something meaningful. But they really don't. It's the same exact method used to prove that Bush did 9/11 and that Sandy Hook was faked. I've already poked holes in the evidence with like 2 minutes of research. "Spirit cooking" angle is ridiculous, the woman is just an artist (with art in major museums like MOMA) and has dinners with normal menus with people who donate money. The symbols look like normal logos, and the accusation that they resemble child abuse symbols could be made against lots of other mainstream companies like AOL, MSM, and others.

What weird art pieces does Podesta have in his home and how do you know that? Why would you make the accusation that Hastert was abusing children in Japan with Podesta? He was the longest serving Republican Speaker of the House in history. Are all the Republicans he worked with over that tenure under suspicion now? It's just crazy talk.

"We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be >> Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and >> almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in >> that pool for sure."

You keep comparing my argument to multiple CTs that I am not even referring to so I guess you're trying to battle against an agenda rather than discuss? Fair enough, but not my cup of tea.

You keep refusing to answer my questions, because I think you know that your conspiracy theory does not provide good answers.

You've ignored them twice now.

"We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be >> Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and >> almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in >> that pool for sure."

Like multiple posters have already stated, that is only weird if you read it expecting it to be weird. Somebody else said it sounds like an email his grandparents would send. The deciding factor to heat the pool is because they assume the kids will want to swim. You are trying to make it creepy because you are assuming these people are child abusers, but you are using their email to assume they are abusers.

You see how that is a problem? You are assuming something, but using another assumption to fuel the first assumption.

Like multiple posters have already stated, that is only weird if you read it expecting it to be weird. Somebody else said it sounds like an email his grandparents would send. The deciding factor to heat the pool is because they assume the kids will want to swim.

"Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and >> almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment"

What's the entertainment?

"Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and >> almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment"

What's the entertainment?

Hanging out with the kids. Kids are entertaining, do you not have kids? Nieces, nephews, or anything?

When we went to New Jersey to hang out with my girlfriend's family on Thanksgiving, one of the deciding factors on whether to make the trip or stay around here was whether or not her cousin was coming with her children. Why? Because the kids make the event more fun.

There is not necessarily anything strange at all in that email. You are reading it out of context, making tons of assumptions, and then accusing people of heinous crimes based on it.

Hanging out with the kids. Kids are entertaining, do you not have kids? Nieces, nephews, or anything?

When we went to New Jersey to hang out with my girlfriend's family on Thanksgiving, one of the deciding factors on whether to make the trip or stay around here was whether or not her cousin was coming with her children. Why? Because the kids make the event more fun.

There is not necessarily anything strange at all in that email. You are reading it out of context, making tons of assumptions, and then accusing people of heinous crimes based on it.

Perhaps that's plausible but when you combine it with Pedo art, his code talk, police sketches, spirit cooking and occult worship and such...seems less plausible. Plus when you understand elite pedo rings are a thing it's really quite obvious what's going on here.

Perhaps that's plausible but when you combine it with Pedo art, his code talk, police sketches, spirit cooking and occult worship and such...seems less plausible. Plus when you understand elite pedo rings are a thing it's really quite obvious what's going on here.

1. How do you know he has pedo art?

2. The police sketches were both depicting the same man, described as between 20-40 years old. The man in the sketch was not even accused of a crime, he was a potential witness they were seeking.

3. There was no "spirit cooking" at his house, it was a normal dinner held as the result of a donation to a mainstream artist with works in some of the largest museums in the country.

4. Occult worshipping? Where does this accusation come from?

What CT am I arguing? You're making up an argument that I'm not even making because you're trying to argue against an agenda, rather than my stance. Not my type of discussion so I'll bow out.

This is an incredible dodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back